Assassin's Creed: Rogue PlayStation 3 Review

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
You know something I absolutely loved AC:BF, so much so that I played though it twice, once on the 360 and then again on the XBONE. I was going to get this on the 360 but I'm going to wait until it comes out on XBONE, especially with having Unity on the Christmas list.

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
You know something I absolutely loved AC:BF, so much so that I played though it twice, once on the 360 and then again on the XBONE. I was going to get this on the 360 but I'm going to wait until it comes out on XBONE, especially with having Unity on the Christmas list.
I wouldn't be surprised if they brought this to PS4/XB1 and offered on promo as part of the compensation deal for making a hash of Unity and canning the season pass.

I can understand why they wouldn't bring this to new gen as not to impact Unity sales, but they could have released Unity completely finished next year and Rogue would have sufficed this year. Hopefully Ubi will straighten themselves out soon enough and get back on track.

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
Unity is a good game, and it is fun to play it just isn't finished. They're continually patching it (the latest one fixing an alleged 300+ bugs) and sadly it isn't good enough. They should know better but money comes first over satisfying their customers. The setting is great, and the game looks the part, but I wish they would have been more sensible with what is possible at this early stage in the cycle of PS4/XB1. I'd rather have the game look top notch than try and fill the streets of Paris with unnecessary NPC's which make little difference to the overall experience.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom