Assassins Creed or Infinity Blade

FallOutBoy

I downloaded Infinity Blade on Friday and sat playing it for about 2 hours non-stop! :eek: I never usually play for more than a few minutes or an hour maximum at a time (a long session of Angry Birds or several other games).

It's a real achievement graphically, looks beautiful and plays well too. It feels great and works really well, definitely worth the price in my opinion as it's a great game, although I can see how it may become a bit too repetitive after a few hours. It's not just about slashing wildly at pretty enemies either, it requires a lot of skill in the way of timing and direction of moves etc. check it out! :smashin:

dtobin

I downloaded Infinity Blade on Friday and sat playing it for about 2 hours non-stop! :eek: I never usually play for more than a few minutes or an hour maximum at a time (a long session of Angry Birds or several other games).

It's a real achievement graphically, looks beautiful and plays well too. It feels great and works really well, definitely worth the price in my opinion as it's a great game, although I can see how it may become a bit too repetitive after a few hours. It's not just about slashing wildly at pretty enemies either, it requires a lot of skill in the way of timing and direction of moves etc. check it out! :smashin:
Did exactly the same.

Downloaded it while I waited for the football to start on the TV. Next thing I knew, the game had finished and I had no idea where the time had gone.

Loved the game though. Even when you finish it (I think I did), it loops you round to do it again but harder. Gets quite challenging eventually. And looks stunning.

maddog2

Did exactly the same.

Downloaded it while I waited for the football to start on the TV. Next thing I knew, the game had finished and I had no idea where the time had gone.

Loved the game though. Even when you finish it (I think I did), it loops you round to do it again but harder. Gets quite challenging eventually. And looks stunning.
It's still worth playing after you defeat the king, as you can go on to unlock all the weapons, amour, achievements, etc.

Trending threads

Top Bottom