Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Just had a look on play.com, they say that it will only play on uk/euro PS3's, Are they REALLY going to region lock this????:lease::thumbsdow

This thread may need a title change as this game isn't actually assassins creed 3 proper as far as i'm aware.

From what i can gather its a spin off game of assasins creed 2 and not a proper sequal.

I think it is just Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

This thread may need a title change as this game isn't actually assassins creed 3 proper as far as i'm aware.

From what i can gather its a spin off game of assasins creed 2 and not a proper sequal.

According to Ubisoft, it's the the last part of Ezio's story, which to me, would indicate it's a sequel to 2:

Ubisoft Montreal's Jean-Francois Boivin said

"Honestly, I think for the benefit of everybody – and business can come back and override everything I say because at the end of the day it's about selling games – I believe that this license needs a breather. You can't plough a field every year. Once every three years – or once every something – you have to let it breathe. You have to let the minerals back in. I think it's the same thing with any license, really.

"I don't think there's going to be an Assassin's Creed in 2011. I think we're going to let it breathe a bit and really focus on bringing something new and exciting for the next time around. This [Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood] is the end of Ezio's story. This is it."

Looks more like Assassin's Creed 2.5 to me. They seem to have wanted to bring an online multiplayer aspect to AC2 and instead of releasing some DLC that does it for about £10 they're turning it into a full price game

Didn't expect another so soon, so i think i'll miss this one and get the next one thats released. Love the franchise but i can see an easy overkill

i loved assasins creed 2,thought it was a great game.i will get this if its a full on game,and not assasins creed 2.5.

what really annoyed me about assasins creed 2 was the fact that they left out 2 chapters in the game,and then sold them on a downloadable content.

still a great game though.and i didnt buy the d.l content neither.

Someone on my friends list is playing the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Beta. Luck sod.

He says its good though so :thumbsup:

Someone on my friends list is playing the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Beta. Luck sod.

He says its good though so :thumbsup:

You can too....if you subscribe to PSN Plus that is :rolleyes:

I think they are going to do this with every PS3 Beta now.

You can also get a Beta access code if you preorder the game with Shopto.net. I'm assuming you can just cancel it after they email you the code like with everyone else.

I played the BETA last night and where as i was crap and came last because i had no idea what to do, it's very new and fresh for online multiplayer. :smashin:

If anyone's got a spare beta code could you Pm it to me please :)

I've been playing the beta for a bit, and it is good fun! Have ordered the game. May have a spare beta code, think I've got one with my shopto order, will have to check.

Ash

I got it through PS+ so should have a spare code too as I pre-ordered it. Decided to get the Codex Edition on the 360 though.

Heres a few things from the 360 thread that I found:

YouTube - Assassins Creed Brotherhood - GamesCom 2010 Demo [Europe]

Some new Screenshots:

615x330_wallace3.gif

615x330_wallace4.gif

615x330_wallace2.gif

165941129-5a4bb1c6e30d762280c0c9257986c1b74c9b8790-full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophies

Technical Difficulties (Bronze): - Complete Spain Sequence 1
Battle Wounds (Bronze): - Complete DNA Sequence 1
Sanctuary! Sanctuary! (Bronze): - Complete Present Sequence 1
Requiescat In Pace (Bronze): - Complete Spain Sequence 4
Perfect Recall (Bronze): - Get a Sequence to 100% Memory Synchronization
Déjà vu (Bronze): - Replay a Memory
Undertaker 2.0 (Bronze): - Complete LGS 1 [Catacombs]
Golden Boy (Bronze): - Complete LGS 2 [Trajan Bath]
Bang! (Bronze): - Destroy the Machine Gun
Splash! (Bronze): - Destroy the Naval Cannon
Boom! (Bronze): - Destroy the Bomber
Kaboom! (Bronze): - Destroy the Tank
Home Improvement (Bronze): - Upgrade 5 buildings in the Antique district
Tower Offense (Bronze): - Kill All the Borgia Leaders
Show Off (Bronze): - Complete 10 Faction Creed Challenges
Perfectionist (Bronze): - Get 3 Gold Medals in VR Missions
Brotherhood (Bronze): - Recruit 3 Assassins
Welcome to the Brotherhood (Bronze): - Have a Trainee reach the Rank of Assassin
Capture the Flag (Bronze): - Remove All Borgia Flags in Rome
In Memoriam (Bronze): - Collect All Feathers
Dust to Dust (Bronze): - Find 1 Artifact in the Present
Serial Killer (Bronze): - Perform a 10 combo-kill streak
Spring Cleaning (Bronze): - Kill a guard with a Broom.
Your Wish is Granted (Bronze): - Throw Money in a Well
Fly Like an Eagle (Bronze): - Jump with the Parachute from the Top of the Castel San Angelo
The Gloves Come Off (Bronze): - Win the highest bet at the Fight Club
Mailer Daemon (Bronze): - Access your Email in the Present
Synchronization Established (Bronze): - Complete an entire Multiplayer Session with at least one kill
Needle in a Haystack (Bronze): - Kill your target while being hidden in a Haystack
Strong Closer (Bronze): - Take the lead 10 seconds before the end of the session and win the game
Fast Learner (Bronze): - Kill your target and escape your assassin in less than 10 seconds
Role Model (Bronze): - Get al the COOP Bonuses in one session
Overachiever (Silver): - Get a 750 Point Kill or more
Abstergo Employee of the Month (Silver): - Get Every Bonus at Least Once
Ahead of the Curve (Silver): - Perform a Double or a Triple Escape
Rome in Ruins (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 2
Fixer-Upper (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 3
Principessa in Another Castello (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 4
Fundraiser (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 5
Forget Paris (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 6
Bloody Sunday (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 7
Vittoria Agli Assassini (Silver): - Complete DNA Sequence 8
Gladiator (Silver): - Complete LGS 3 [Colosseum]
Plumber (Silver): - Complete LGS 4 [Cloaca Maxima]
One-Man Wrecking Crew (Silver): - Complete LGS 5 [Lateran Palace]
Amen (Silver): - Complete LGS 6 [St. Peter's Basilica]
.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- . (Silver): - Solve all of Subject 16's Puzzles
Job Skills (Silver): - During an Open Conflct, kill your target and escape
Download Complete (Silver): - Reach Level 50
A Knife to the Heart (Gold): - Complete the Game
Julius Caeser (Platinum): - Get Every Trophy

PS3 Trophies Source: PS3Trophies.org - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trophies List

Some of those online trophies look pretty tricky, still that wouldn't put me off getting this!

Really pleased to see (minor spoiler)
present day sequences

Don't like the idea of the multiplayer trophies, but most games are going that way now.

Really looking forward to this game. I've found a few more videos for this. Will post them up shortly.

Changes to Multiplayer from the Beta:

Improvements / Fixes:

Improved Matchmaking
Improved Voice Chat
Improved Lock Mechanism
Improved Stun
Improved Climbing Control
Improved Sound
Improved Kill Cams
Improved Scoring Display
Improved End Game Screen
Improved Rematch
Added Features:

New Group Lobby System
Teammate Indicators in Alliance Mode
Pursuer Proximity Sound
Gun and Firecrackers Crowd Reaction
Player Levels in Player List
Team Score in Menus

Source: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

The exclusive PS3 content is now avalible from the PS3 Store.

This is what is in it:

Nicolaus Copernicus was a Polish Renaissance astronomer, mathematician and priest. He was the first person to present a correct model of Heliocentrism. He appears in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in a sequence of missions exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

During Ezio Auditore da Firenze's time in Rome, Copernicus visited the Vatican and studied a lunar eclipse that happened in the 1500s. He went from square to square in Rome, teaching the public. He talked to them about mathmatics and science. The Vatican heard of Copernicus' scientific preaching and decided that all scientists had to be stopped because they taught that science was more important than the church. It was up to Ezio to save Copernicus and the other scholars.

Source: Nicolaus Copernicus - The Assassin's Creed Wiki - Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2, walkthroughs, and more

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom