Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood play & help thread

DJSigma

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get their copy through today?

clipboard01hd.jpg

Some proof to satisfy the early game discussion rules. :D

I'm only a couple of hours into it, but it's awesome. I loved Assassin's Creed 2, so I think this could end up as my game of the year.

Hi,

Not got mine yet, but my CODEX EDITION is going to be on its way very soon, from Play, and I can't wait for it to arrive! Definitely one of the best Special Edition XBox games ever. :)

Pooch

Mine arrived today from Shopto as well (great service :thumbsup: ) Only had a quick blast of the first level but I love the way it starts right after the last game. I'll give it a proper go over the next few days but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it.

Yeah, mine came through this morning (much to my surprise!). Being a massive fan of the previous two AC games I feel right at home with the story mode. It's shaping up to have a great storyline.

However so far the multiplayer is a bit of a let down. Haven't played many games but it just doesn't have any depth to it. I'm hoping that the more I play the better it will become but we'll have to wait and see...

is this release a proper game or is it just like an expansion pack?

I subscribed to Empire magazine for the free game and game dropped thru letterbox this morning!! was surprised!

Mines never arrived today :(. I hope it comes tomorrow... taking the day off for it.

im renting mine, it's currently being dispatched so should get it tomorrow.

things to note...

any achievements can be gained after completing the story apart from 2 called 'dust to dust' and 'mailer daemon'

mp ones are rumoured to be able to be done in private matches if u don't like playing against randoms.

looking forward to this.

I got the special edition through today.
Only played the first 2 levels so far, but im falling in love with the franchise all over again.

Did anyone receive their copy from Game yesterday at all? Normally their preorders arrive a day early, but mine isnt here yet... seems a bit strange considering them going to all the fuss of charging my card two weeks early and dispatching at the start of the week (like they did with COD).

yeah i got mine from game yesterday. was the special edition version. I got a code for some extra goodness, but no idea where to enter it?

Would I be able to go straight into this game- I really like the sound of the extra variety/assassin recruits etc.

I only played 2/3rds of the first game and none of the second, tempted to just youtube the stories and pick this one up?

Would I be able to go straight into this game- I really like the sound of the extra variety/assassin recruits etc.
When you first start the game, there's a long cut scene that sums up the story so far, so you could go straight into it. Personally, I would get the Assassin's Creed 2: Complete Edition (which can be had for a tenner now) and play that first. The second game is a considerable improvement on the first IMO, and my favourite game of last year.

Well my play.com codex edition never turned up. Got it on the PS3 the now though, so playing through that until it comes.

Hey all,

Anybody get this from a supermarket? Whats the best in-store price anybody has got?

Apparently Sainsbury's have it for 29.99.

Much more excited about this than COD

Well my codex edition ended up coming by courier. Got up to sequence 3 on the PS3 this morning too... now to start the 360 lol.

Hey all,

Anybody get this from a supermarket? Whats the best in-store price anybody has got?

Apparently Sainsbury's have it for 29.99.

Much more excited about this than COD

as i posted above, tescos have it for £26 if u buy the M$ points, quite handy if u need points sometime this year.

if u don't want points then i guess somewhere like sainsburys.

Got my copy yesterday. Brilliant game love how the towers burn down. Still not sure about the multiplayer

Im torn between bying or renting. I don't make a habit of buying single player games as I don't tend to go back once finished. But I understand there is a multiplayer element to this one. Anyone want to give an honest opinion of the multiplayer?. Looks a bit different to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom