Asking for help choosing my headphones

The musician

Novice Member
Reaction score
Peace.
I'd be happy if you help me find my headphones
I bought a Linsoul Tripowin x HBB headphone after reading a lot of recommendations about it and did not like the sound that probably does not suit my taste {too much brightness and lack of bass} I probably do not like a balanced and neutral sound those with more bass ...
I will give you some parameters / settings by which you will help me choose my headphones
1. Wires {not Bluetooth}
2. Inside / inside the ear
3. Standard headphones {as in the models at the end of the post} or IEM headphones
4. Clear and clean sound if the bass is a little louder than the natural bass but not kicking or thundering
5. Up to a price of $ 100
Until now I have used JBL's wired headphones and I liked their sound signature. I would be happy if you could help me find headphones with a similar sound signature but a better sound ...
‏‏לכידה.PNG

I have included here some links to the models of headphones I found, you can recommend me what suits my taste best from them or if you know headphones with a similar sound, if you can write here ...
Thank you!!!
I wrote this post on Google Translate from another language so some may not be so understandable ...

סופי E3000
כרכ.PNG

‏1MORE TRIPLE DRIVER

חטח.PNG

‏B&O Beoplay H3
רכרכ.PNG

‏Marshall MODE EQ
כרככר.PNG

I havent listened to any myself but have been looking into IEMs recently and read a lot about Moondrop, particuarly the Moondrop Arias being very good. May be worth investigating.

Peace.
I bought a Linsoul Tripowin x HBB headphone after reading a lot of recommendations about it and did not like the sound that probably does not suit my taste {too much brightness and lack of bass} I probably do not like a balanced and neutral sound those with more bass ...
I will give you some parameters / settings by which you will help me choose my headphones
1. Wires {not Bluetooth}
3. Standard headphones {as in the models at the end of the post} or IEM headphones
4. Clear and clean sound if the bass is a little louder than the natural bass but not kicking or thundering
Until now I have used JBL's wired headphones and I liked their sound signature. I would be happy if you could help me find headphones with a similar sound signature but a better sound ...

I have included here some links to the models of headphones I found, you can recommend me what suits my taste best from them or if you know headphones with a similar sound, if you can write here ...
Thank you!!!

I’ve been very happy with Etymōtic in-ear ‘phones.
The sound is quite accurate, detailed, uncolored, flat response. No listening fatigue!
They cut ambient sound quite a bit, which is great for air travel!
Mainly I listen to classical music from medieval to contemporary… lots of orchestral and opera. Jazz and world music, too. So, accuracy is important.

I use their HF3‘s (with a microphone) for phone calls, movies on my iPad and music listening.
(cut 25db ambient sound)

For music, I use their ER4SR‘s. (cuts 30db ambient sound) Expensive, but worth it!

Last edited:
For what it;s worth, when I bought new headphones recently, you need to try them. I thought I new what I wanted, didn't like them at-all when I tried in the flesh.

For what it;s worth, when I bought new headphones recently, you need to try them. I thought I new what I wanted, didn't like them at-all when I tried in the flesh.
Unfortunately, there's no way to go and audition headphones any more, especially high-end 'phones.

Since we're all ordering so much stuff online now, it's crucial to be able to return them.

It's not like you can walk into a store with a headphone tree with 50 pairs, try some and walk out with ones you like.

I guess it depends how 'high-end' you're going, but several HiFi dealers within 30 miles of me (and I'm in rural, sparsley populated Suffolk) that have headphones well into 4 figures. How 'high-end' are we talking?

Unfortunately, there's no way to go and audition headphones any more, especially high-end 'phones.

Since we're all ordering so much stuff online now, it's crucial to be able to return them.

It's not like you can walk into a store with a headphone tree with 50 pairs, try some and walk out with ones you like.

The USA has some of the best personal audio retailers in the world that offers in store demo or home loans

Moon audio
Headphones.com (365 days returns policy)
TTVJAudio
Musicteck (Andrew is great)
Headamp (their own brand gear some of the best tightest build quality in personal audio)
Bloom Audio

In NYC there is
Audio46
Annual canjam headphone show

Just off the top of my head. If you look for dealers on manufacturer websites they will list USA and Canada dealers 😎

Peace.
1. Wires {not Bluetooth}
‏‏לכידה.PNG

Thank you!!!
I wrote this post on Google Translate from another language so some may not be so understandable ...

סופי E3000
כרכ.PNG

‏1MORE TRIPLE DRIVER

חטח.PNG

‏B&O Beoplay H3
רכרכ.PNG

‏Marshall MODE EQ
כרככר.PNG
I would go for Final E3000. I used them daily for a very long time, and can't recommend them enough.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom