Ashes Cricket 2009 - Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, would love a good cricket game on me ps3 as I'm still on Brian lara and it's only a matter of time before my launch 60 gigger goes up the spout

Does anyone know when this is actually coming out?

I'm seeing dates from July 3rd to August 7th (which is too late as the Ashes will almost be over!)

I think I even saw a date of 28th August!!

It seems crazy not to have this out to coincide with the start of The Ashes.

Limited edition set announced:

www.UnderArmAussies.com/LE-shipping-with-can-of-paint.html

Apparently if the excitement of the game isn't enough, you can go into "hype-mode" by playing with the LE bonus :smashin:

While not too enthused myself it's good news for minority sports lovers, and maybe they'll do a rugby game if this sells ok?

Done a bit more googlising. Game have apparently said early July.
Also it might be out early in Australia - so will import if needed:)

The graphics are reasonable if not spectacular in my opinion. Still, as long as it playes good.

AshesCricket2009_Captains.jpg

AshesCricket2009_Pietersen2.JPG

AshesCricket2009_Ponting3.jpg

AshesCricket2009_Pietersen4.JPG

I'm wondering who the ginger Leprechaun is in the first image lol

Haven't played a cricket game for donkeys years, so may go for this if i can get for under £40 on release.

Let's hope England are doing ok come release date [not looking so good so far...............]

Any news on a demo would love to play it before release

Hopefully the devs will come across this thread

NO DEMO = NO BUY :devil:

Hopefully we'll see a demo. Forgot which cricket game it was but I remember playing a demo of it on the PS2. Loved it.

Having played the Xbox 360 demo i love it so far. To me it feels like it will play a much better game of cricket this time round as opposed to the arcadey feel of the past Lara game. Really cant wait for the full game now. :thumbsup:

Having played the Xbox 360 demo i love it so far. To me it feels like it will play a much better game of cricket this time round as opposed to the arcadey feel of the past Lara game. Really cant wait for the full game now. :thumbsup:

looking good...any news on if us ps3 owners get a chance to play a demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom