asdas premium blu ray hdmi cabels

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by bumpymark, Dec 27, 2011.

1. bumpymark

bumpymark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    hi guys i have noticed that asda have jumped onto the premium labeling bandwagon re there own branded hdmi cables i went into our local branch yesterday and they sell three types a 3metre cable for £10 in a plastic box a premium 3 metre cable in a fancy box for £10.02 reduced to £8 and a BLU RAY premium 3metre cable for £15 so they charge £7 extra for the pirvelage of it been a blu ray hdmi cable!:devil: i wonder how many people will buy the blu ray cable instead of the premium cable thinking its going to make a difference?:D

2. bootyman81

bootyman81
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,846
    I'm sure there'll be lots fooled into this. People buying there 1st BD player who see the word blu-ray on it and assume thats the one they have to use. This was done in the gaming world too. With HDMI cables labelled up as PS3 or Xbox in their respective colours. As least they're not charging stupid money for the 'privilege'

3. bumpymark

bumpymark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    thats true re the price my mates brother bought an all in one samsung from curries and got conned into buying a premium hdmi lead for £90!!!! at least dick turpin wore a mask! :devil: