Asda Entertainment trumping all for new release prices, check before pre ordering.

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This site is missed by both cheapbluraymovies and find-dvd when comapring prices.

At the moment they have The Green Lantern for £13, the other places cheapest is £14.95.
Thor was at £12(now £13) when released. A kick in the balls for me since i pre-orerderd at £16.85.
POTC-OST is £13(was £12), other prices is £14.99.
Attack the Block is £12, other prices is £14.99.

In other words before you pre order new titles, wait till release date and see what the price is there. You might make a saving or 2 :smashin:

Some of the prices for older titles is hilarious :laugh:

Check it out and bookmark -

Feature Film | ASDA direct

Are they still ran by thehut group? I heard they started taking funds when you place the order, instead of at dispatch, so I assume not.

I need to get it still. Cracking flick IMO.

Pre-ordering is a mugs game these days anyway.

Found nothing that I'm after (either back catalogue or coming soon). And when I say I found nothing I mean the search didn't even find a single title.

They'll make nothing from their site if they have less than instore. I guess they're new to the market but they've only added 20 or 30 titles in a month.

Strange business model.

Got Terminator 2 for just under £4.50 after cashback, very happy with that.

Does anyone know if Asda still takes foreign orders? Looks like you can only fill in a UK address!

Does anyone know if Asda still takes foreign orders? Looks like you can only fill in a UK address!

Up to September the Asda Entertainment site was run by The Hut Group which did post to some European countries, however it's now run directly by Asda themselves under their Asda Direct banner so it's unlikely sorry.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom