Asda Direct has PS4 bundles in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSCIENTIST

Novice Member
Reaction score
Just been looking on ASDA and noticed that they have various bundles in stock for home delivery. Should sell out quickly!

What to do, what to do?

My wife has said "don't think your are getting a PS4 for Xmas" which usually means she has bought me one. She has also mentioned a few people who she works with have managed to get hold of them lately too, which considering she has no interest in gaming is a bit strange.

BUT, I have the cash sitting right here, waiting to be spent.

If I wait until xmas and a pair of socks and slippers appear from under the tree I am going to have to take my chances on Boxing Day and I can't see any being available then.

But if I buy myself a PS4 now and she has already bought me one it is going to go down like a lead balloon.

What to do, what to do?

My wife has said "don't think your are getting a PS4 for Xmas" which usually means she has bought me one. She has also mentioned a few people who she works with have managed to get hold of them lately too, which considering she has no interest in gaming is a bit strange.

BUT, I have the cash sitting right here, waiting to be spent.

If I wait until xmas and a pair of socks and slippers appear from under the tree I am going to have to take my chances on Boxing Day and I can't see any being available then.

But if I buy myself a PS4 now and she has already bought me one it is going to go down like a lead balloon.

easy - just buy one and worry about the consequences later... :)

Was sold out in mins. Even though the site says stock you are rejected at payment section.

Yeah, Asdas online ordering system is terrible. Should at least hold the stock for you for 10 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom