Asda 2 for £15

louisg

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Asda Leicester had a good selection instore only.

I bought Earth and Crank 2

noticed thay had
highlander
all rambos
drag me to hell
wrestler
spirit
The departed
transporter 3

cant remember rest but at least 10 more

Last edited:
These are in it but are marginally cheaper at Amazon:

Leon is £7.48
Wrestler is £7.48
This is England £7.98
The Condemned £6.88
Earth £6.98
Reservoir Dogs £6.98
The Spirit £6.98
War £6.88
Bank Job £6.98
Rise of the Footsoldier £6.98

These are in it but are marginally cheaper at Amazon:

Leon is £7.48
Wrestler is £7.48
This is England £7.98
The Condemned £6.88
Earth £6.98
Reservoir Dogs £6.98
The Spirit £6.98
War £6.88
Bank Job £6.98
Rise of the Footsoldier £6.98

I taken you just copy & pasted that comment from HOTUK as it has the same error for this is england or maybe your the same person.

Same person, it's not an error just pointing out that if you only want to buy one of the films they have they are as cheap or nearly as cheap elsewhere.

The whole idea is to save money, and this kind of offer encourages you spend more money than you might want or need to.

Same person, it's not an error just pointing out that if you only want to buy one of the films they have they are as cheap or nearly as cheap elsewhere.

The whole idea is to save money, and this kind of offer encourages you spend more money than you might want or need to.

LOL, thats so true !

I was a bit annoyed, I went to buy Crank 2 and the third underworld movie, they asked me for ID which I didn't have.

I was ashamed. I have never been ID'ed for alcohol since I was 17, and am 20 now. I was royally ******.

Before you know it you hit the point where you long for the days when you had to prove your age. :D

There is a great solution for that, guys... grow a beard - has worked for me for almost 10 years :D

Been to Asda Wigan, Preston & Southport none have this promotion..some have 2 for £20 but that's it...:mad:

I have never been ID'ed for alcohol since I was 17, and am 20 now. I was royally ******.

Yer all supermarkets operate a look 25 policy now according to my wife who works for Morrisons. They been caught out too many times selling to people who looked "older then 18" but are infact younger. I think its an £85 fine to the sales assistant and a £5k fine to the retailer. This day and age best to carry alittle id.

Asda @ Bolden had about 20 titles. Picked up 2 I'd been after.

No id check either.:D

Nothing at Burgh Heath. Assistant said change of stock next week so maybe! :rolleyes:

Picked up crank 2 and drag me to hell from asda in great bridge.

Been waiting to hear drag me to hell in DTS master, since I saw the DVD and the surround on that was great :thumbsup:

Before you know it you hit the point where you long for the days when you had to prove your age. :D

+1 :D

My local ASDA, The Jewel in Edinburgh, never seem to have any decent offers in their entertainment department. :thumbsdow

Picked up Highlander and Leon in my local Asda in Wavertree, they had all the others including Crank 2, Drag Me to Hell, Batman Begins etc

Great offer, thanks for the heads up op!

Thanks for the heads up I'll pop into my nearest Asda tomorrow :thumbsup:

Nothing in my [small] local. Just the regular overpriced £16+ titles.

Derby (Spondon) had loads in the 2 for £20, but only 2 copies of "I Am Legend" in the 2 for £15.

:(

Been to ASDA wolverhampton-no deals in there-save your petrol guys! Also nothing in ASDA Tipton

Last edited:
Into Coatbridge Asda today and got Terminator 2 Skynet Version and First Blood 1 for £15..excellent!

anybody around the blackpool area there is a good selection there, i saw the rambo's highlander and the selection,that everybody else has seen so go and fill your'e boots.

Last edited:
Managed to pick up Crank 2 and Drag Me to Hell from Asda Aintree...they had a good selection of 2 for £15 there...

The Doctor

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom