ARTICLE: What is Anthem Room Correction (ARC Genesis)?

DodgeTheViper

I don't really fancy Onkyo tbh. The last one I had didn't fair too well on reliability.
And yeah, i still have the Marantz which in the ways I mentioned above is better than the Anthem for me.

Last edited:

stewjoy

This may help you :

Thanks for that video. I’m old school and I like a tutor in front of me, ha ha . Its the terminology I find difficult to get to grips with. The trouble with me is I like to know the ins and outs of a fart. Much appreciated for the info.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
It wasn’t so much that for me but more a lack of cohesion/integration. Front to back/side surround blending wasn’t really there. It was like the sounds were being placed were they should be without blending it all together, it was quite odd.
Stereo or 2 channel was a bit amiss as well. The centre imaging was missing and music sounded cold and emotionless, not engaging at all.

When they’re available I’ll see if I can get a home demo from someone.
I know exactly what you mean , when I play games on the ps5 it's like a hard pan to the correct speaker.
I don't really fancy Onkyo tbh. The last one I had didn't fair too well on reliability.
And yeah, i still have the Marantz which in the ways I mentioned above is better than the Anthem for me.
I will be interested on your thoughts mate once you here the new set up!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom