Artcoustic speaker quiz

mark1930

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I wonder if anyone can help me?
I've been left some Artcoustic speakers by a relative but cannot identify the models in order to list and see them!! I have;

2x Black speakers w=21cm x h=27cm. Serial number E-06900 on both
2x Black speakers w=27cm x h=33cm. Serial number E-05896 on both
2x Black speakers w=50cm x h=65cm. Serial number E-06957 on both
1x sound bar w=103cm x h=15cm Serial number E-06208
1x Sub woofer w=31cm x h=51cm. serial number E-06405

Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks all in advance

Here is the Artcoustics Website, perhaps you can identify the models or similar models by appearance.

Design Concept

Home Audio

Home Cinema

Commercial Installations

The Design Concept and the Home Cinema links show the best photos of the products.

I'm afraid there is not much help we can give without clear photos of the speakers.

In the hope that the E-06900 might be the model number, I searched Google-Images for Artcoustic E-06900 and came up with nothing. I even tried Google-Web and Google-Shopping, though if it doesn't come up on images, then likely it doesn't exist.

However, if you simply search Artcoustic Speakers on Google-Images, there are a lot of photos, you might see your speakers there.

Artcoustic speakers - Google Search

Home Cinema Choice has a review of them which might be helpful -

Artcoustic Spitfire SL review - Loudspeakers

Believe it or not, YouTube tends to be a good resource in situations like this -

This last video identifies the London Representative of Artcoustic (2014).

It is possible in doing all the Image and YouTube searches, you might find a current dealer and they would be able to help you identify the models you have.

Look the speakers over more carefully and see if you can find a model number somewhere. Even if it is a discontinued model, we can probably find information on it.

Curious, what is your purpose in asking these questions? Do you intend to sell the speakers so you need the original cost? Do you simply want the specs?

Also, does it look like these speakers were built into the wall, or does it look more like they hung on the wall?

Steve/bluewizard

Last edited:
Hi. Thank you for your help. I'm looking to sell the speakers so i want model details in order to help with the sale. They were wall hanging and 'diablo' rings a bell. I'll look them over again and upload some pics.
Thanks again
Mark

here's some pics of the various parts. No other numbers on them

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg