Art Of Rally - October 6th 2021

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Retro rally game Art Of Rally is coming to PS4 and PS5 this summer.

I did an overview of the game when a demo first appeared on PC. I still play it now and was hoping it would come to PS.

Looking forward to this.
Developed by the same company that did Absolute Drift: Zen Edition. I hope the car physics are similar?

Been playing this on game pass. It's a great little game!

Last edited:
Any ideas on how much this is likely to cost?

Bought this last night while I waited for FC6 to install/ download patch.
Loving it, so much so I never got round to having a go on Far Cry!
Physics are on par with Absolute Drift.

Edit - £16.99 on PS Store.

I really enjoyed it - but if you're a completionist, be warned that there's a trophy for 1000 stage completions (or at least I assume so - there was an Xbox achievement for it) and playing through all of the Group stages only gives you around 250.

A bit of my love for the game got eaten up by having to grind out stages using terminal damage to make it much quicker.....

If you replay group stages then it gives you a different rally each time. I was going a bit of beta testing for the PS4 and PS5 versions and I know there is a patch going through certification, plus another in the works. Mostly for PS4 performance fixes.

Quite enjoying it so far, only done the first 2 rallys or stages, finished 3rd then 4th

Reminds me a bit of Lonley mountain the downhill mountain biking game which I'm enjoying also

I got the PS5 version. It’s pretty tough but I’m slowly getting the hang of it.
Great fun.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom