Arsenal TV will be on Setanta

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by chef_uk, Sep 18, 2007.

1. chef_uk

chef_uk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome news, as i already subscribe to Setanta for the BTCC and existing prem games. Their package just gets better and better.

2. phlooke

phlooke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Well, at first glance it looks good, but not for me?

To be honest I can watch delayed games on Football first, in HD, why would I want to pay extra to watch it in SD.

PLUS with a wife and 3 daughters I struggle to fend off the likes of Hannah Montanah, Casualty and fekkin X Factor :rolleyes: ...so for me to spend the extra tenner to get 3-5 hours a day of Arsenal behind the scenes would be wasted, unfortunately.

3. Goooner

Goooner
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17,697
    Much as I love The Arsenal, there's no way I'm paying a tenner for Setanta as well as paying for Sky Sports, there's just not enough stuff I'd want to watch, even with Arsenal TV, that I can't already see elsewhere. Maybe if it was £5 and HD then I'd cosider it, or I might pay a couple of quid just for Arsenal TV, but it's not worth much more than that to me.

Like phlooke said, it's hard enough fitting in what Arseanl footie is on now as it is, without having it 5 days a week, recipe for divorce I reckon :)

4. Ross-P

Ross-P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I have Setanta sports and their picture quality is the worst there is, it is truely diabolical ! I watch some of the premier league games on it ( mainly when Blackburn are on, C'mon Rovers ! ) and it is such poor quality that I don't think I'm going to renew !. So don't expect too much !.

5. redwing

redwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219

I have to agree

I got it for the UFC then i heard Liverpool TV will be on starting so i thought id keep it but the signal is shocking and i dont have problems with any other channel .

I just tried Setanta and i cant even get a picture at the moment and all others (i have full package ) are fine .

I dont know if anything is going to change but at the moment i cant recommend it