Arsenal Tickets / Ebay

GJC

I may have won some charity auctioned tickets....

2 tickets for Arsenal -v- Man U on 21st January at the new stadium.

Can I sell these on Ebay? Im not sure if there are restrictions on this sort of sale?

Thanks..

Hairy

I'm not sure either,but if you list them and they are not allowed Ebay will remove them and you should not be charged a fee.It happened to me when I tried to sell some rail tickets for my nephew.I now know rail tickets aren't allowed!

neilmcl

I don't quite understand :confused: . Are you thinking of listing a pair of tickets that you haven't as yet won or are you simply asking whether its OK to auction the tickets once you've got them in your possession?

aardel

Novice Member
Forget ebay , if you have two tickets let me know how much u want for them i'll take them off u

brendan_dj

Novice Member
or post your bids here...

I'll open the bidding at £50 for the pair.

GJC

I don't quite understand :confused: . Are you thinking of listing a pair of tickets that you haven't as yet won or are you simply asking whether its OK to auction the tickets once you've got them in your possession?
Once I've got them - could I put them on ebay...? I've searched and there only appears to be used stubbs, so I'm assuming its a no no.

GJC

or post your bids here...

I'll open the bidding at £50 for the pair.
A friend of mine said they can be brought online via arsenal.com but you have to be a silver member (which Im not).... then they would cost £60 each (his words). My bid at the moment is £300 for 2, Im not sure where the seats are either. I'll find out tomorrow if I'm the highest bidder.

Mylo

Novice Member
A word of warning, auctions of any kind are not allowed on AVF without permission from Admin;) :)

If you wish to sell the tickets here, a classifieds thread will need to be opened in accordance with the trading rules.

GJC

A word of warning, auctions of any kind are not allowed on AVF without permission from Admin;) :)

If you wish to sell the tickets here, a classifieds thread will need to be opened in accordance with the trading rules.
Will bear this in mind IF I win them - thanks!:smashin:

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
normally FA tickets are not transferable.......if these tickets are a special event type affair then its possible you might be allowed to sell them on, i would check with the FA first.....if you dont then the FA can bring legal action against you for ticket touting, especially if you make a profit.

i worked for Loot, we couldnt let people advertise FA tickets (other than as football memorabilia once the match had been played), Wimbledon tickets, Rail tickets and a few others....

just thought i'd let ya know......might be different if they were given away in a charity event, but i'd still check first or risk the wrath ;)

RMCF

Distinguished Member
You are not allowed to sell football tickets on eBay - well not ones involving British teams anyway. Sure its got something to do with hooligans getting hold of them.

I tried in the past and had them removed fairly quickly.

But they did allow WC2006 tickets for sale I noticed.

So in your case, I'd put my money on 'NO!!'.