Arsenal Membership

cabanatuan

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi All.

i am planning to become a red member and i am wondering how long does it take or how do i become silver, gold and plat member?

Do i need to be a red member for a certain amount of seasons? attend certain amount of games?

how does it work?

Also i guess if my wife or bro want to watch arsenal, they need to become a member too?

You will start out with red membership and be put automatically on the waiting list for silver membership.

As far as i am aware, it is just a waiting list and not specific to how many games you have been too to get silver membership.
As for how long it takes, i don't know as i have had my membership since i was child, although i would imagine it would take at least a couple of seasons to get a silver membership.

Silver and red memberships give you an option of buying match tickets a few weeks before they go on general sale.

Gold and Platinum memberships are season tickets and you have to join the waiting list for them, which will also take a few years to gain these memberships.

If you want other people to go with you then they will need memberships too as the only way for you to buy them tickets would be to wait for them on general sale. If you wait for general sale, all tickets could be sold out or you will struggle to find the seats next too you empty.

Last edited:
i imagine red member seats are not as good as the premium/silver seats?

Can i order tickets in bulk for red members so we can sit together? If so, i guess each of su make a red member account, one of us logs in, goes to the ticket selection screen and select 2-3 seats and inside that same page, will there be a feature to specify the other peoples red membership details?

Or, do each member has to login and buy tickets seperately?

There are no assigned seats. Red and silver membership just give you the ability to buy tickets a few weeks before they go on general sale. When you buy tickets, you can pick where you sit.

Obviously season tickets holders already have their assigned seats.

When you order your ticket, you are given an option to buy more tickets. You simply have to put in your friends membership number to purchase the extra tickets.

jabintendo said:
There are no assigned seats. Red and silver membership just give you the ability to buy tickets a few weeks before they go on general sale. When you buy tickets, you can pick where you sit.

Obviously season tickets holders already have their assigned seats.

When you order your ticket, you are given an option to buy more tickets. You simply have to put in your friends membership number to purchase the extra tickets.

Cheers. I will see at least one game per month.

I think I waited about 7 years before I was upgraded from red to silver. What I wasn't expecting was to be charged near enough £50 a year for a silver membership.

I have just purchased two arsenal tickets to the arsenal vs chelsea match for £80 per ticket. cant wait.

u lot can no longer call me a "armchair" fan ;)

jonneymendoza said:
I have just purchased two arsenal tickets to the arsenal vs chelsea match for £80 per ticket. cant wait.

u lot can no longer call me a "armchair" fan ;)

Hope you enjoy the spanking you get :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom