Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Dimmy

Banned
The worst music news of the past decade, this really has ruined my year...

The face of evil (a.k.a. Michelle McManus from Pop Idol) is said to be 'attempting' a cover version of Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'.

I heard about this on the radio whilst at work, and had to stop working for about 10 minutes, so angry was I, I then spent the following three hours bickering hateful remarks and swearing, getting strange looks from my colleagues.

Why won't this woman just **** off & die?

Dimmy

Banned
I typed "Proceeding" did I not!?

Yes, I did :p.

Dimmy

Banned
You're the boss :smashin:

Kazuya Mishima

Originally posted by Dimmy
The face of evil (a.k.a. Michelle McManus from Pop Idol) is said to be 'attempting' a cover version of Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'.
I think she performed it on the show. I think I might have viewed it. :rolleyes: :blush:

And if I am right it's already been recorded and on the album, waiting to be inflicted on humanity. I only know this because there was an album review (1 star) in last week's Scotsman. One song was described an awful voyage of discovery that the listener must embark on alone to fully comprehend, or something.

seany

Banned
I saw her doing on the show:rolleyes: Muse have done it to, guess wich one i'm playing now

overkill

Distinguished Member
To be fair to the 'Large one' there have been so many butcherings of classics recently, in particular by 'dance' acts that one more really doesn't make much difference. I know what you mean though dimmy. Puffy winky slaughtering Kashmir (with pages help!) made my blood pressure rise alarmingly!!

karkus30

Banned
Originally posted by overkill
Puffy winky slaughtering Kashmir (with pages help!) made my blood pressure rise alarmingly!!
Is that the one that starts off as Kashmir (I get all excited), then turns to [email protected] and you get that sinking feeling, like you've just fondled a transvestite :rolleyes:

Dimmy

Banned
Let us hope that 'the_pauley' doesn't see this thread :laugh:.

I really don't care when awful new pop and dance 'Artists' butcher music I don't like. But this is different...

The 'Pop' artist that just makes my blood boil more than any other is covering one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite artists, BADLY, and getting paid & being famous for it...

I hope she has a horrible life.

overkill

Distinguished Member
like you've just fondled a transvestite
:eek: Never done it, don't want too!!

seany

Banned
I saw a review of her album, and it was given a good review. It was on BBC text though:rolleyes:

the_pauley

Banned
Let us hope that 'the_pauley' doesn't see this thread .
Your point being...? :confused:

R

rhoamish

There's plenty of great songs being written at the moment. It's just that they're not in the singles chart.

It doesn't bother me too much, as I don't listen to Radio 1, watch Top of the Pops or buy singles.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom