1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARRRRGHHH - please help NW-E95 probs :(

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by twistedme, Jun 13, 2005.

1. twistedme

twistedme

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I am trying to get a mate's NW-e95 to work right on my pc, I am running Windows XP with all security updates & service pack 2 installed. The pc recognises the walkman ok and will let me transfer files using the mp3 manager but if I load sonic stage the walkman does not show in the transfer window and I cannot access it in any way. I have installed all the relivant software, drivers and tried 2.1, 2.2 & 3.1 of sonic stage & also openmg dukebox but nothing seems to work. As I have said the mp3 manager works fine and I can browse the walkman fully using windows explorer.

The only thing I can assume is that the walkman was first used on my mate's uncles pc and that this has somehow stopped it from being recognised by sonic stage on another pc.......

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks, Craig.

2. Grey Area

Grey Area

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are you possibly using a USB-hub? Supposedly SS has problems recognizing a device plugged into a hub; rather, the device should be plugged directly into one of the computer´s USB-ports.

Björn