Arrowverse 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Crossover (December/January)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Routh is playing
KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN
according to rumors

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Sizzle Reel

spoilers

krish

Distinguished Member
Appears to be much bigger than just the five episodes though ... all four current series had a little taste of it in their season finales, Arrow most of all, which will presumably continue through its entire upcoming final season.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
D_9Vt_bWsAIcVru.jpg

krish

Distinguished Member
Rumours of Tom Welling going full tights and flight, after posting the word "duh" ...
tom-welling-crisis-infinite-earths-instagram-1566042900.jpg

Garrett

Looking it up, Anti-Monitor appeared in comics before a year before Apocalypse in 1985

@Garrett is the comicbook expert
Yes Anti Monitor was the villain in the 12 part Crisis on Infinite Earths which DC decided was a way to tidy up all the alternate earths and just have 1, and kill of some really well known heroes (both bad idea).
Apocalypse appeared in X-Factor 5 1986 with the there returned Jean Grey and they reformed in to the original team Jean, Scott, Bobby. Hank and Warren.

Garrett

Looking it up, Anti-Monitor appeared in comics before a year before (Apocalypse in 1986)

@Garrett is the comicbook expert
Yes Anti Monitor was the villain in the 12 part Crisis on Infinite Earths which DC decided was a way to tidy up all the alternate earths and just have 1, and kill of some really well known heroes (both bad idea).
Apocalypse appeared in X-Factor 5 1986 with the there returned Jean Grey and they reformed in to the original team Jean, Scott, Bobby. Hank and Warren.
BTW Anti Monitor had been devised before Infinite Crisis in 1983? so I read.
I did not like Infinite Crisis and always found these multi hero(were all the heroes in your catalogue are used) 12 issue muddled as for the deaths most noted was
Barry Allen/The Flash which shows him running though time and turning that old he becomes a skeleton, Wonder Woman and Supergirl Barry was years before he came back I think he entered the speed force, WW was more or less reborn in a WW issue 1 and I think Supergirl came back as a shapeshifting alien.
it may have been used before but I did think the X-Men cover did give DC the idea for there cover
X-Mwn 136.jpg
Crisis Supergirl.jpg

List of death on Crisis Character changes during Infinite Crisis - Wikipedia

Garrett

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I've always been of the opinion Marvel and DC have always copied one another where Superheroes are concerned.

Though I've never heard of Anti Monitor.
for when he was a baby :laugh:

krish

Distinguished Member

mafaa

Distinguished Member
The potential series will get a backdoor pilot during the final season of “Arrow,” which begins Oct. 15. It would be the seventh show set inside the “Arrowverse,” along with “The Flash,” “Legends of Tomorrow,” “Supergirl” and newcomer “Batwoman.” “Arrow” will end its eight-season run sometime early next year. McNamara was promoted to a series regular for the final season.

krish

Distinguished Member
Could mean the return of Felicity unless she's permanently joined Oliver. Probably will mean the return of Laurel/Black Canary, Dinah/Black Canary, Rene/Wild Dog + his Canary daughter Zoe, Oliver's son William and Diggle's adoptive son Connor Hawke (who takes on the Green Arrow mantle in the comics).

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
@krish & anyone
i know I've asked before
what is the best order to watch the all the arrowverse shows again, arrow, supergirl, flash, LoT, etc. And anything that can be missed out to save time :rolleyes:

krish

Distinguished Member
@krish & anyone
i know I've asked before
what is the best order to watch the all the arrowverse shows again, arrow, supergirl, flash, LoT, etc. And anything that can be missed out to save time :rolleyes:
Start on Arrow, then when Barry Allen is introduced in S2 carry on but then watch Flash S1 in parallel with Arrow S3, maintaining that parallel for subsequent seasons of the shows.

Now to Legends. Can start this show after the Flash/Arrow crossover 2-parter:
  • THE FLASH 2.08 - “Legends of Today” “PART ONE
  • ARROW 4.08 - “Legends of Yesterday” “PART TWO
It has a shorter episode count and you can watch it in parallel with those continuing seasons of Arrow and Flash.

Now Supergirl was originally on CBS but crossed over in S01E18 with a special appearance from Barry. This was never really addressed in Flash, but best watched between Flash S02E16 and S02E17. Supergirl S2 is on CW and can be watched in parallel with Flash S3, Arrow S5 and Legends S2.

Now just maintain all those parallels, but I would consult Wikipedia for the correct viewing sequence of episodes for the big crossovers.

Good luck!

Last edited:

krish

Distinguished Member
@raigraphixs further stuff ...

As you know Black Lightning has been kept separate, until the upcoming Crisis crossover. Will probably return to being separate again ... obviously a multiverse could mean you or I or Brookside could crossover with it all. Great series imo.

Legends is highly entertaining - great comedy, in jokes etc ... think of it as the Guardians of the Galaxy of the Arrowverse. It really improves in quality and entertainment from S2 onwards.

Arrow is the darker more violent show, has a mid-series drop in quality and watchability, which has improved in these final seasons.

The Flash is entertaining sci-fi, always watchable imo, probably why it's the most successful Arrowverse show, and could go on for quite a few more seasons than Arrow.

Supergirl is like the Flash but with added social/political issue box-ticking which puts some off, not me.

Legends/Arrow/Flash/Supergirl generally follow the one Big Bad per season model.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Birds of Prey’ actress Ashley Scott will return as Huntress

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Routh is playing
KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN
according to rumors
First Look at Brandon Routh in the Kingdom Come costume

Last edited:

krish

Distinguished Member
I wonder if they'll have Helen Slater and Dean Cain, who play Kara's adoptive Earth parents in Supergirl, reprise their earlier Kryptonian characters?

richp007

Distinguished Member
Well I don't watch any of these DC shows, however I think I'll be checking out this because of nothing else but pure curiosity. I'm intrigued as regards to them pulling in past Supermen.

krish

Distinguished Member
Flash kicked of this week with the Crisis storyline immediately part of the new season. Arrow back for its final season next week, with Crisis expected to be the complete season plot. It's bigger than just the 5-parter in Dec/Jan.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Set photo 'Gotham'
EGm0oRJX4AA1GLv.jpg

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Rumoured Tom Ellis will reprise his role as Morningstar from ‘Lucifer’ in this crossover