Arrgghh! What should I do?!

mevetts

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought the Star Wars Trilogy just before Christmas from Tesco, haven't had a chance to watch them all. So, with the house to myself, thought I would stick on The Empire Strikes back. Open up the case....NO DVD!!!!!

Checked the others, all present and correct. However, I no longer have the receipt.

What should I do? Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Cheers,

Mark.

If you paid cash then your at the mercy of the person behind the desk at Tesco, although if it was a card purchase and this was the only thing you brought try taking in a copy of the bank statement, as this can sometimes help.

Alternatively try sending an Email to Fox UK and explain the situation, they may have records of simular problems.

Hi,

I paid using card, but bought some other things as well, so it does n't really prove much. However, I'm going to go to customer services tomorrow and see what they say, failing that I will give Fox a try like you suggest.

Cheers,

Mark.

:lesson:

Bad boy, dirty boy, in your bed!

The entire trilogy followed by extra features should have been viewed immediately in one marathon session upon return home from the supermarket! (allowing for unpacking of groceries, of course)

I would be sick. Hope you get the disc without having to shell out again.

buy another set

get new reciept

return old set next day - stating the error and that you would like a refund

:lesson:

and in future always check for your discs before you leave the store you bought them in

tris

Clubcard - did you use one? If you did, your reciept details can be found easily (would need the date of purchase as well)

Everything you ever buy is recorded on the clubcard, sounds like something to try if Duncan's solution doesn't work for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom