• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Around the World in 80 Trades

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Series 1 (4 episodes) - now finished.

With £25,000 in his pocket from the sale of his flat, Conor Woodman travels across four continents, trading in all kinds of products with the aim of doubling his money

Anyone else been watching this series?, it was great only saw 2/3 episodes, missed some, but enjoyable.

A man leaves his job in the city after the grind takes toll, and decides to go and travel the markets off the world instead, takes £25,000 from selling his flat, and buys a product in one country and tries to sell it for profit in another country. Buy Tequila in Mexico, selling it in Brazil, buying African Chilli sauce and selling it India, etc. Sustainable timber from Brazil and selling it in the UK, etc.

Surprised me, no company tried to source the products for themselves for the original price, as they ended up paying more.

Around the World in 80 Trades - Series 1 - Channel 4

YouTube - Around the World in 80 Trades Part 2 - 2 of 5

YouTube - Around the World in 80 Trades Episode 1 Part 5/5

Last edited:

Bruceorange

Standard Member
I haven't actually seen this on tv, but I saw the advert a while back and I must say I really wanna watch it badly, am I going to have to buy it on dvd now?

Last edited by a moderator:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom