Armored Warfare

Andris L

Prominent Member
Reaction score
It's been a while i posted on here so hi and hope you all are well. :)

Just recently got a little bit hooked on Armored Warfare. It's like World of Tanks but with modern tanks instead. From what i've been reading around it's getting much more loving than WoT.

The game is currently in Open Beta. Official website here: Armored Warfare - Official Website

If you decide to give it a try add me in-game, my nick is Gugovsky. :)

They are giving away free T-62 Veteran for everyone until 22nd November. :)

In honor of Veterans Day, Armored Warfare is proud to announce the T-62 Veteran Main Battle Tank, free for all players who log-in before November 22nd.

The Tier 3 T-62 Veteran is a special, camouflaged version of the T-62, which features high alpha damage, very good penetration, and excellent armor!

Yes, it's a good game. It's hard to go back to World of Tanks now.

What's your in-game name, i'll add you so we can do some team shooshting one night.

Last edited:
No one else is into this? Really would love to get a few peeps together to do some team shooshting. :)

C'mon WoT players, come to the dark side. :D

No one else is into this? Really would love to get a few peeps together to do some team shooshting. :)

C'mon WoT players, come to the dark side. :D

Come back on WoT nubje.

I was trying the other months but WoT client was spastic so I gave up on it plus modern tanks are more fun.

There's usually at least one of us in our AVF clan on in an evening. We need you in stronk tonks!

So how do i get into ze clan?

This 400% XP boost they been doing at nights helped me a quite a bit.

Managed to finish off my Palmaria module wise and the crew is just about to hit LV4 so will be able to apply Tier 2 perks. Was considering to get Paladin but decided to concentrate on different class tanks for now so managed to unlock and polish off Leopard 2AV and Stingray and then was left with a choice of either getting Leopard 2 or Stingray 2. Only had enough cash to get one new tank so opted in for Stingray 2 as really want to have a blast in XM8 next.

Was planing to get XM8 by tomorrow but lost out on some boost time last night and have a few friends over tonight so no playtime at all so looks like it will be a a bit of grinding to get into next tank after this insane boost is over.

So how do i get into ze clan?

Sorry for ignoring you (I don't play Armored Warfare). I would message Foster as he's running the show at the moment. Foster and Cunners are on most evenings. I should be on more myself in a few weeks time.

Well I thought it was relevant to revive this thread. Well aware that this game is on it's backside but I saw that Claus and MarkGFL (both of WoT) had done some sponsored videos by my.com. It looked different to WoT which I've gone off for some reason. Despite the many scandals this game has had it received an update at the start of the year and again at the end of last month with the Carbibean Crisis Part 2 (Patch 0.24)

I installed this last night from Steam for the first time and played a bit of PvE and PvP. Do you know what, I really enjoyed it! The wheeled vehicles with the machine guns are great fun. Just for a change of pace and style I found it very theraputic. There's also a free goody pack from Steam that gives you a Tier 3 tank (Type 59) and some premium time. There's also an active Jingles code JINGLESJAN2018 which gives you another free Tier 3 and Prem Time too. It's tank battles without the stress and insults.

Admittedly for a struggling game the queues for PvP were very long but the PvE experience was very refreshing and well populated. I'm looking forward playing it again tonight. No idea how long my interest will last (I'm like a goldfish these days) but it was different, free and fun.

holy thread revival batman, haven't heard anything on this in ages, I played it for a bit on release but nothing since.

holy thread revival batman, haven't heard anything on this in ages, I played it for a bit on release but nothing since.
lol, yeah, it's thread revival and a half. :)

I ignored this on release as I was in love with WoT. The PvE mode is rather stress free and fun. I need to get another decent session playing it.

Well my interest in this game is going to diminish quite quickly. I've really enjoyed it if I can get to play it!

PvE matches yesterday evening had about 30-40 people across 10 tiers in the queue so had to wait a couple of minutes to get a match. My goldfish brain does not have the patience for this. I went back to some WoT and had a blast. I kind of missed the insults and craziness of public matches.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom