Quantcast

Armored Core V 23/3/12

majnu

Distinguished Member
The Armored Core series is renowned in the mech action genre for its intense one-on-one battles and customization options. Armored Core 5 is a new entry that revolutionizes the series with more content than the previous games, a completely new atmosphere, and a robust offline mode.

In addition, the online mode has been newly designed to focus on huge team-based battles on a global scale. Featuring mechs or "Armored Cores" that are smaller in scale than in previous games, Armored Core 5 centers more on tactics and effectively utilizing the geography of a level rather than just relying on attacks.

Produced: 2012

Armored Core V Trailer - Armored Core 5 E3 Trailer - YouTube

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Yeah i play these, but i think FROM went off track after about the days of Silent Line. Their netcode has never been good either :facepalm: I think a rep was quoted as saying they're moving away from teh super-quick boosters, and slowing down mech speed / differentiating light vs heavies more, so be interesting it if feels more like AA?

I'm just hoping there's a decent single-player / co-op game, and a decent robust online side would just be a bonus. If they did something like ChromeHounds i'd be a happy camper (mecher?) :smashin:

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Release date 23rd March, some new vids out too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8viPSvGuw&feature=player_detailpage]Armored Core V - Now Playing in English from GameSpot.com [#ACV] - YouTube[/ame]

Top Bottom