• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Armored Core 5 - preview thread

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Well given how popular the Armored Core 4 thread was... :rolleyes:

So a little news on AC5, meant to be released the first half of this year, a return to AC1/2 type physics, a little more ground-based, and the hope is a little more tactical and less Gundam/ZOE/super robots, more detailed stages with height being more important.

Mecha Damashii » Blog Archive » News: Armored Core 5 Announced
Toshifumi Nabeshima Talks Armored Core 5 (andriasang.com blog, 01.13.2010)

There's a video too:
YouTube - ARMORED CORE5 特報

Citizen J

Prominent Member
I remember playing one of the Armoured Core games on the PS1 years ago. Was fairly interesting but the dynamics and structure of the game makes me think it would get dull rather quickly.

They had the last Armoured Core game -(For answer I think it was called) on Play.com for £9.99 recently - I never even knew it was released in the first place.

Still it will be interesting to see how this game is received, seems highly unpopular judging on past releases.

Stinja

Distinguished Member

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Release date 23rd March, some new vids out too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8viPSvGuw&feature=player_detailpage]Armored Core V - Now Playing in English from GameSpot.com [#ACV] - YouTube[/ame]

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom