Armed Assault demo

Synchronicity

There has been a demo released for Armed Assault,which you can download from here.It seems to have had mixed reviews so far,but I think the majority of negative reviews are coming from people who are not used to the style of game,which has quite a steep learning curve and prefer a more "pick up and play"style like BF.

The demo should tide me over till the full game is released in the UK in about a month and a half though:smashin:

simonfitba

You know you can get the full game from Germany or an official download, right? Morphicon's website I think.

My PC is too pants to run it though.:mad:

Buckster

Distinguished Member
best game of the year for me (demo wise)

love to buy the full game - whats the cheapest place to import from ?

Mark.

Synchronicity

You know you can get the full game from Germany or an official download, right? Morphicon's website I think.

My PC is too pants to run it though.:mad:

Yup,but a lot of people,me included are waiting for the uk release in Feb so until then the demo will do fine;)

My brothers got the german version,but I am waiting for all the bugs to be ironed out cos Im a picky bar steward:smashin:

AML

Tried the demo and it is interesting, but the technical demands just to play it are a little too high so I doubt that many people can afford to get into it.
This is whats going to let it down. You cant get into it like you can with say BF2142 or BF2. (You dont need a ninja PC just to play them).

I mean, with my specs, and I still had to set everything to medium, and the res way way down?
They should have made the maps smaller. The huge size is simply unecesary.

drummerjohn

Having been a huge fan of Operation Flashpoint I am sooo disappointed with the demo.

So many bugs.

As for the maps being to bug that isn't the problem. OFP had huge maps but was fine.

I can only put the poor gameplay and bugs down to poorly written code.

I was sooooo excited when I heard about this game.

Oh well..

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom