Arizona Sunshine out today

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this game will deserve its own thread, just started mine downloading - its about 6gb

Ive not read reviews yet but this was always a day one purchase for me, I'm currently blasting through my work in the hope I can have a few hours on it once its downloaded

Has anyone tried it yet?

Oh wow I hadn't heard of this until you mentioned it but it looks great! Does it have good reviews from its launch on the vive last year? Also, how much is it?

Currently 83% on metacritic - I've not been on reddit today.

I think I'm going to stop reading anything else, no youtube videos etc and just sit an hour or two until i can try it for myself. Im easily pleased with shooters, if its half as fun as Farpoint ill be happy.

Much of the criticism is about the tracking.. Which is odd, as whilst I find the tracking in PSVR generally pretty poor, I found Farpoint (specifically the AIM) to be EXCELLENT.. If there are issues, hopefully they can get some tips from Sony and/or the Farpoint devs, to try and improve things.

Definitely a bit concerning, but I think an update is already announced. Its a bit of a joke releasing games that are not finished, I'm guessing they must have been aware of issues.

I held off and after seeing a load of reviews it's not positive at all. Especially at £30. Bugs and all sorts

It seems a patch is already on the way, I've had a very quick go and think it will be decent once I get to grips with the controls. Ive not yet figured out how to change from teleporting to free movement - can anyone tell me please?

I was surprised to hear it's disappointed people ? , I bloody love it ... the horde mode is amazing and a patch is gonna hit anytime now also

It seems a patch is already on the way, I've had a very quick go and think it will be decent once I get to grips with the controls. Ive not yet figured out how to change from teleporting to free movement - can anyone tell me please?

In the trailer where u pick a cartridge to load either campaign or horde mode .. there is one called settings and it's all there I changed it myself

Cheers just found it, already a huge improvement. I'm happy enough so far

I'm on the fence with this now. I was really looking forward to it but the user reviews I've read mostly say it's complete crap!

It's definitely not awful, I think the reviews seem harsh. Couldnt imagine playing with a dual shock though. Its no farpoint so far but I'm enjoying it, the more natural the controls become the more enjoyable the game

It's definitely not awful, I think the reviews seem harsh. Couldnt imagine playing with a dual shock though. Its no farpoint so far but I'm enjoying it, the more natural the controls become the more enjoyable the game

Reviews are very divided at the moment. The critic reviews seem OK, but user reviews not so.

Arghh! What to do? I really fancy it, but it's not cheap either!

I've no regrets, played an hour or so and I'm enjoying it. Definitely room for improvement but it's better than most currently available shooters.

Is there no melee or weapons for when you run out of ammo?

I was hoping for big positive reviews. Will wait for more on here

Got to admit.. Irrespective of how tollerant I am to VR shortfalls, it does look shockingly bad in certain instances.

I was surpised that the frame rate didn't seem very stable (this may have been a problem with YouTube) as I thought this was a mandatory thing for PSVR developers.

I was hoping for big positive reviews. Will wait for more on here

Me too! At the price of AAA game, I may have to hold off! If it was £20 I would have bit, but Mortal Blitz is looking like a better bet for the dosh.

It's immediately more fun then mortal Blitz in my opinion.

I can't seem to activate the flashlight and a quick search suggests this was a glitch on other formats aswell.

well I gave this a quick go, took a bit of time to figure out how to change the controls by picking up the gun on the table would have been nice if the game stated that.

I have been using the Aim controller and the tracking is not on par they seriously need to add a Aim tracking setup option like farpoint half the time the shots just don't go where your aiming or where you think your aiming and you waste ammo which in this game is in short supply so shots need to count.

also doing stuff like opening car boots is not great again tracking seems to be off which doesn't help when most of the ammo clips i have come across so far are inside them.

It is fun though shooting parts off the zombies hasn't gotten old yet but the game does feel buggy so i do hope the up coming patch sorts some stuff out especially the tracking I think it could be a pretty decent game then.

I've found you can open things by just tapping the button once, but definitely agree it's far from ideal and very clunky.

Given our limited choice I'm happy with it but it's not a patch on farpoint. They need to just add some zombie dlc to farpoint I reckon..

Any comments on how good with he move controllers? Eurogamer is pretty scathing....

Is the aim controller support throughout the full game, or is it just a special mode for it?

A patch is coming any day now to fix it, this game will be awesome after the patch I'm sure about that, the game is already good on the PC so we just need the patch to polish it up , I was actually surprised by the reviews as I enjoyed so much ,the online horde mode is amazing with 3 others though

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom