Argos Still Got The Cheek To Advertise Wii For Sale In News Of The World Supplement!!

U

uppo

After letting so many people down on the preorders of their wii argos still find it ok to advertise the wii in their supplement cataloge in the news of the world today with no mention of how they cant supply them yet!!How very dare they!!!!

that's pretty bad... but they did get me my 360 as promised last year so i'm not writing them off yet.

They probably designed the advert maybe a week ago and have just gone to press with it as it stands, I know what you mean know I'm still waiting on my pre order to arrive. I don't really care as long as they don't start taking any more orders on their website before they deliver all existing pre orders.

After the mess Woolworths made when they released their catalogue I've lost any faith in ordering from them.

i would imagine this advert was booked in about a month ago.....most newspapers like to get bookings this far in advance for their pages when it comes to companies this size.....

and it is not cheap, cancelling would cost them more than the amount of business they would likely lose....

argos are a bunch of gits, not only is it advertised but it takes up a full page in the supplement!!:mad:

getting the wii before xmas now is going to be a very hit and miss thing, and theres an element of 'being in the right place at the right time' what would you guys think is the best bet for picking one up before xmas?? ive given my details to a number of different retailers including woolies and currys and they said they will contact me if more stock comes in. But i know most of any stock coming in will be to fulfil preorders so anyone got any advice??

ordered my wii with argos online 3 weeks ago £244 with 2 extra games & delivery
came 10:30 friday morning & was his 40th delivery my son payed more at game got his at 3:50pm his was ordered months ago after cancelling ps3:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom