Argos Pre Order and the release date

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by 2scoops, Jan 5, 2007.

1. 2scoops

2scoops

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    I just called Argos to see if they are doing pre orders yet and they said that they haven't been given a date yet, call back in February. The call center girl also said "it's not being release in March apparently" and that they haven't been given a firm date yet. She didn't sound the brightest spark though.

It does add to the weight of evidence that it isn't going to be released in March though.

2. Gunhawk

Gunhawk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +902
    Im pretty confident it will be released in March. I had a girl in Game tell me on Weds, that it will be released some time in 07. But she just looked like a temporay season worker, so wouldn't know much about the launch anyway.

3. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I wouldn't be so sure of that as nothing has been set in stone yet. Going by Sony's past track record I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed further. It's entirely possible that it may be delayed till later on in the year maybe as late as autumn. Having spoken to an aquaintance of mine who works for SCEA he has said Sony still has not decided on a definite date. It will also depend somewhat on the demand in North America and Japan. Despite all the reports floating around to state the contrary demand is still pretty high there. I usupect if all the major retailers have not started pre-orders by next month it will be delayed further. Hopefully it will actually be released in March.