Argos just confirmed my Wii will be here on friday

mad_angler1

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received an automated message from argos saying my order will be delivered on Friday :D :rotfl: :D :rotfl:

(Sos for starting a new post just got very excited)

Wahooo, same here. Better stock up with pies, cakes and drink on Thursday night cause I won't be leaving the house all weekend, actually better put a note on the door saying 'Don't disturb till New Year'.:thumbsup:

Same here. I was driving alone with my phone in my pocket and all of a sudden my trousers started vibrating. Pulled in (naturally - a pub called the Plough Inn in Tong for any plods reading) but they rang off before I could pick up. On getting home I called my answerphone service after being notified of a message (somewhat dreading what they would say) to find that my order would be here on Friday, and, if they were unable to deliver that day, Saturday.

My order was placed at around 8.30pm on 20th November.

Unlike jookey, I will be leaving the house. To try and find a component video lead.

i got the message even though i cancelled my pre-order ages ago:eek:

LOL now all the people who've ordered from Argos will OWN the phone for the next day or so - they won't let anyone touch it, just incase they miss that all important call:D

just a question do you know if the call you recieved came up as out of area or international or something as we recieved one of those about that time and my mother being the bright spark she is picked the phone up and put it straight down again...........called argos customer support explaining this is the only day i can recieve it, and they were no use, not happy at all with them

Unlike jookey, I will be leaving the house. To try and find a component video lead.

Good point, but I'll just tell anyone going anywhere near civilisation to look out for one and if they have to, sell there clothes for one. I'm just gonna play it without one if I have to, even if it's just to make an exact 'Mii' of myself and everyone I know. Can't wait now, feel like a kid again.

just a question do you know if the call you recieved came up as out of area or international or something

The number that rang me was +7184871050. Thought it was some crazy Chinese number at first but then the sweet automated voice said my Wii was coming.:clap:

hmmm so it possibly was them........arggggggggggg customer services cant tell me either way, anyone got any ideas?

said the same to me, and id already cancelled my order

:D caller id withheld

Got my phone call too, w00t1!!! etc.

:D Me as well!

I got an automated phone call around 17:45. It said they would deliver on Friday and if that failed would redeliver on Saturday and if that failed would deliver on Monday. :clap:

argos phoned me also and said they will deliver between 8 am and 12pm friday, yes I got me wii, I hope so

Make that another one :rotfl: :smashin:
phoned tonight at 5 , left a message
Wii are go :D

seems like there are more people now going to be receiving their wii instead of it being delayed! Thats it.....im going to freeze myself! :p

Got my call last night too, meaning I can cancel the one I had with Play.com (which I wasn't gonna get on launch day anyway).

I'll raise my hands in the air and admit I wasn't entirely convinced that it was an automated message at first, so when she took the opportunity to wish me a merry Christmas, I felt obliged to say, "Thanks."

I got the call also:clap:

The only problem is it's for my son so I can't play it until christmas:thumbsdow

You need to test it mate just incase its faulty. I would recommend testing between 10:30 and 12am week day nights. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom