Argos have stock!!!!!

lies

Nowhere to click to buy it!!!

And within 60 seconds they were gone... this is bloody crazy!

I posted a Woolworths one last week and received a similar comment to yours. When in actual fact they did have stock and were gone just as fast as the Argos ones.

Don't be too hasty to call someone a liar!

I posted a Woolworths one last week and received a similar comment to yours. When in actual fact they did have stock and were gone just as fast as the Argos ones.

Don't be too hasty to call someone a liar!

heard of a joke befor mate :rolleyes:

Whats the point in pissing people off where does it say in stock ?
Hang on waterloo.... just remember how fast these things fly. Why am I sticking up for the poster? Because it happened to me last week with the Woolworths one. By the time I had posted they were gone and I am guessing this is the same.

Well i saw it on wii-consoles.co.uk and decided to post the link quick to help other people here who wanted them.

If you try your local argos store then they might have some i don't know, maybe ring them first.

Thanks for the support Gazza :thumbsup:

Nope - it's true. I know someone who works in head office. They had a batch yesterday and were expecting to put them online then, but it got delayed. She said they would appear at some point this morning, but were likely to disappear extremely quickly.

Nope - it's true. I know someone who works in head office. They had a batch yesterday and were expecting to put them online then, but it got delayed. She said they would appear at some point this morning, but were likely to disappear extremely quickly.

Thankyou :)

And whether that is it for the day or whether there are more to come, I don't know.

Someone posted this 8am-ish as the Argos page had changed overnight. There wasn't anywere to add to basket - It said something about not being able to purchase online or reserve.

I phoned them up at 8:20-ish. They said they had no stock and didn't know when they werre getting any.

cracks m up fancy not telling us when it is going to go on site etc just pot luck

Someone posted this 8am-ish as the Argos page had changed overnight. There wasn't anywere to add to basket - It said something about not being able to purchase online or reserve.

I phoned them up at 8:20-ish. They said they had no stock and didn't know when they werre getting any.
mmmmmmmmmm

The batch was for the home delivery network only, so none of them would make it into store.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom