Argos Cancelled Order?????

U

uppo

I orded mine from argos on oct 25th and got the phone call saying wasn't getting it on launch and was also told won't be getting following wed so i thought stuff em and cancellled the order.Today i have recieved automated phone call sayin my wii will be del on thursday???Has anybody else had this happen and recieved them??Or has anybody had this happen and not recieved them??Please all info would be great as i was going to go to a top secret location who are getting 25 wii's in stock tommorrow and buy one..I cancelled my order last friday with argos which they confirmed on the phone and was told it takes 10 working days to get money back really confused???Thanks.

breakersrevenge

I think there has been some members that ordered a wii and got 2 systems delivered.

I cancelled 'Need for speed' got the refund and I still got it delivered!!

Lin3ar

Distinguished Member
Aren't Top Secret locations great :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know one which has 8 Wii's up for grabs tomorrow morning at 10am.

If I was you I would try and buy one from your secret location and if the Argos one gets delivered just sell it on Ebay(which will go a long way to pay for your first console) or if you have more scrupples than that, just sell it at cost price to one of the many people who will gladly give their right arm for a Wii.

Grimbo

Standard Member
My mate ordered from Argos and canecelled. It turned up that very afternoon!

He is just waiting to see if they catch on!

U

uppo

This is so strange so many people who cancelled and have recieved their wii's??Looks like i still might get my order after all??
All who got theirs after canceling what happened regarding refund of payment did you still pay or get them for free??Thanks

MyBigToe

Novice Member
This is so strange so many people who cancelled and have recieved their wii's??Looks like i still might get my order after all??
All who got theirs after canceling what happened regarding refund of payment did you still pay or get them for free??Thanks
So far, yes, but i doubt with all of this that they will let it go, they'll charge people as soon as they check the lists

U

uppo

Hoping they do come now and if i get one tommorrow i will sell it at cost without profit it is so wrong to capitalise on other people's misfortune..I am one of those people at the moment so know how they feel..I'm a gamer in it for the games not the profit.as we all should be.

steve36

uppo,
I bet your PM box is now full.
I'm usually pleasantly surprised by people here.

I jokingly asked one of my work collegues how his pre-order for 3 wii's had gone and if he could sell me one for a 'sensible' price. He looked slightly embarrassed and stated 'it's not ripping people off, it's just a free market economy with the law's of supply and demand'.
I did suggest that without ebay etc there might be a few for sale on amazon or in the shops and that the children (of all ages) will be disappointed this Christmas.

Good luck with the search/delivery!

Now if only someone will PM me with a secret location:D

Steve.

U

uppo

If i told you my top secret location i would have to kill you sorry get their much earlier than you(its who you know not what you know!!!)

U

uppo

Also forgot to ask before but did everybody who cancelled or has had to wait for their wii's recieved their £15 voucher compo they were promised?????

BuFF DaDDy

Novice Member
Now if only someone will PM me with a secret location:D

Steve.

Area 51 in the Navada desert!:D

If I was you id check places like E-play or Chips etc, independent stores if you have one by you!

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
try Virgin Megastores, I know the one in trafford centre had stock due tue AM! May be too late now though?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom