• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ARGHHH I Hate customer support!!!!

dave1de

Established Member
GRRRRR :mad: :thumbsdow

Well, as with any replacement console, I cannot play my arcade games offline. So I rang up MS about a week ago and was told somebody would call me back...........nothing

So I rang them up 2 days ago, and this person was actually helpful. They explained the problem to me, and after taking details they said just create a silver account and then they would refund the points to that account

So I ring them up today, also another fairly helpful person, but when she started to talking to me about how they would refund them, the phone suddenly cut out (a problem MS's end, as my phone was fine) After about 5 mins of the helpline not working, I then got in the que again, for another 15 mins :mad:

This person........useless. Gave them info to prove it was me etc e.g phone number, address etc. and they said that my name matched, but all the info I gave was wrong, in which I got bloomin annoyed at saying "well how can it be wrong I was speaking to somebody 5 minuites ago" I think she typed in the reference number wrong :thumbsdow Then after being on hold for 5 minuites, she came back, and without taking any info of my new account, just said "a supervisor will ring back" :mad: :nono:

Im gonna ring up tomorrow and demand some useful service :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom