Argh! itunes wont download HD films on imac using high speed BT.

brad123

Arghh ok I give up. Ive spent an hour on the phone to tech support at apple and no joy. In itunes ive tried downloading HD films including one from a redeem code for transformers dark of the moon and it wont work, download is slow and times out saying network timed out 3259 code.

Now ive just ordered a non HD film and it downloaded fine but it wont download the HD film of the same name, 30 days of night.

So whats wrong, seems its HD films it cant cope with?

Im on BT high speed broadband with download speeds of 35+ its really annoying as I keep getting passed back and forth.

Theres a firewall on the new router but that should not stop the imac surely. Songs and other films download ok.

NewfieDrool

Banned
My friend had an issue where she could not download a gifted item. I contacted Apple and apart from the firewall they suggested I looked at the menu at the top and under store there is a check for available downloads and she tried that and it worked.

brad123

Thanks, tried that, its there just downloads slow, say 20,000 hours then after a bit times out it says.

NewfieDrool

Banned
brad123 said:
Thanks, tried that, its there just downloads slow, say 20,000 hours then after a bit times out it says.

Try it again then as soon as it starts pause it and then start it again.

D

Deleted member 171211

Are you sure that the UK store has the HD version of Transformers: Dark of the Moon? It's not showing under my store when I search for it, which could explain why it won't download for you? i.e. it's not available in the UK.

brad123

I downloaded a non HD film fine it was 30 days of night but it comes in HD too and i cant download that i get the error, i spent an hour on tech supoort to get told to go back to itunes support, im getting mad now as nobody knows what to do apple or itunes end.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom