1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arfer the Twin software upgrade

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by mattheu, Jan 9, 2004.

Tags:
  1. mattheu

mattheu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Had this kit 2 weeks and really like it.
    After the new software, now when you set a recording from the guide and new screen displayed showing times for that event, does that mean it does not work from the digital info and would miss a slight overrun? and I have to add a liitle extra time
    Wheras when record presed from info banner it just sets and displays the prog info and time.
    I know you can now buffer the EPG which is good.
    Found a few new bugs though, the FF info speed was missing for some reson for a while.
    Oh, and another Qu. is there any way of going to the end of something in the library to check the end without FF through the lot?

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Recording times are as quoted in the guide. There is no equivalent of PDC on Freeview.

You can set the box to automatically add a chosen number of minutes to the start of any scheduled recording, and a chosen number of minutes to the end. These settings are in the menu.

So, for example, if you set it to start 1 min early, and end 9 minutes late, an epg programme from 2100 to 2130 will actually record from 2059 to 2139.

Once set, this then applies to all scheduled recordings.

Fast forward to the end? I haven't found a way, other than FFx64.

3. mattheu

mattheu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks.