Aren't wives an odd bunch

yetanotherbob

In the last few days I have had:

After price matching a 42px70 at John Lewis and being rather pleased

"You could have got a telly much cheaper in Tesco" :eek:

After phoning around for a quote on 6 A'diva TIs for a 6.1 system

"I'm not having metal balls all over the place" :nono:

And after pointing out a couple of pictures to her in the "get your plasmas out thread"

she hid my tape measure! :(

Still I shouldn't be surprised. This is a women who once famously remarked on seeing a Linn Sondek LP12 and valve amp in a friends house:

"Oooh an old record player, we've got one of those in our loft. They're not a lot of good now are they? Since we've all got our MP3 players! :suicide:

If the dog knew how to hoover I don't think I'd have ever bothered getting married in the first place.:D

Bob

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
If the dog knew how to hoover I don't think I'd have ever bothered getting married in the first place.:D

If the dog is already doing other matrimonal duties for you I suspect you are on the wrong forum.

yetanotherbob

If the dog is already doing other matrimonal duties for you I suspect you are on the wrong forum.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The other "matrimonial duties" were always available prior to marriage but sadly I never found a girlfriend who wanted to do my housework :confused:

Mind you after 22 years of marriage it would have definitely been less trouble to have to have employed a housekeeper. Who knows my home cinema would have looked like the local Odeon by now :D

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
But your bank balance would have looked like Enron's.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom