Aren't all projectors problematic?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by (GTV)Chris, May 21, 2002.

1. (GTV)Chris

(GTV)Chris

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Reading the articles on this forum re: the PTAE100 it seems that this projector has a multitude of problems? But in the sticky poll the pro's outway the cons. Something in the region of 73% of you have had no problems.
    I have a friend who installs Audio Visual equipment and he informs me that most of the projectors he has dealt with have had problems at some time - even within the first few weeks of usage.
    I emailed Panasonic and expressed my concern at the amount of people complaining about the 100. In their reply thay stated that they had received no such complaints (maybe a cover up) But who knows.
    I am very happy with my purchase......although it is only a month old. And it isn't a Vauxhall!!!!;)
    Perhaps 16 reported problems (well in this forum anyway) in the 100's or so projectors sold so far isn't something to be too concerned about?

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The sad thing is that those in the USA that have ordered from Japan are having problems too. I really do think they have somewhat of a quality control problem. This may be the reason for the official launch in the US being delayed.