Arendal Sound Subwoofers - Owners & Discussion

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Has anyone imported from Arendal post brexit? If yes, please let me know how much extra you had to pay.

Adziadam

Has anyone imported from Arendal post brexit? If yes, please let me know how much extra you had to pay.
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that they were discounting the subwoofer to cover the custom costs. Best bet would be to call Arendal or send them an email just to make 100% sure.

Arendal Sound Thomas

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that they were discounting the subwoofer to cover the custom costs. Best bet would be to call Arendal or send them an email just to make 100% sure.
Add products to the shopping cart on www.arendalsound.eu, and choose UK as country and it automatically deducts VAT from webprice.

Larsman

Standard Member
Also interested in this as I have probably bought the last Sub (1961 1s) before brexit, I purchased it 29th Dec it was delivered 31st Dec, cutting it rather fine I know but very good service from Arendal. I wanted to avoid nasty surprises as had some larger than expected import fees for other stuff in the past.

DodgeTheViper

Arendal will deduct the VAT from the price then you need to add Import Tax at 4% I think, then add UK VAT. And there may be a admin charge for the paperwork so figure about £30 for that.
What will be difficult to pinpoint is the conversion rate.

concentus7

I am sorry to say this is only coming for the 1723 subs for now. The 1961 subs will need hardware upgrades, which will increase pricing if we are going to accommodate for an APP.
Wondering if a possible amp plate upgrade that could be purchased separately has been discussed? Not sure if that would be feasible for production, but would be a pretty cool option for current 1961 owners.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom