Arendal Sound 1723 Series Speakers

So do you think that's why I'm maybe getting a better performance with a bookshelf speaker??

I'm new to this house as I moved just before xmas.

AV performance is stunning, I'm mostly talking about 2ch music here.

2 channel listening is more revealing than multi channel movie listening.

Are you listening with the Subwoofer or without ? Could be an integration issue.

2 channel listening is more revealing than multi channel movie listening.

Are you listening with the Subwoofer or without ? Could be an integration issue.

Mostly with a subwoofer, if I'm on the vinyl then no sub.

Dont get me wrong here, nothing is sounding awful, just looking for an upgrade for some improvement.....

I've had many friends round and done them a demo and their mouths just dropped. I'm on that silly road searching for an upgrade lol

Just listened to george michael how am i supposed to live without you.
oh my god it literally sounds like its playing infront of me.

i heard a youtube reviewer describe these speakers like that and i rolled my eyes... im taking it back now.

whats everyone's favorite song to play on these bad boys?

the bass just seems to know when to be thick and went to be swift and punchy.

Just listened to george michael how am i supposed to live without you.
oh my god it literally sounds like its playing infront of me.

i heard a youtube reviewer describe these speakers like that and i rolled my eyes... im taking it back now.

whats everyone's favorite song to play on these bad boys?

the bass just seems to know when to be thick and went to be swift and punchy.
Some things we think but don't say out loud ;)

George Michael came on by mistake.
Someone hacked my computer.

Ok, so im a bit late...but yeah these things are chuffing epic...first off ive got a good result with swmbo being over the moon with how it looks on the front with them just sticking out the front of the expedit. Made me tidy cabling as well so it looks better as well.
Sound? Its truly epic...i mean its epic...i should of thought it would be as they are big but wow do they punch your face in...details etc as everyone described..With the dual psa subs boom crash wallop......
The iso acoustic aptera was a tad too high, but slightly better than the foam but i like the look on the foam tbh .I’m running them sealed at the moment.

Ok, so im a bit late...but yeah these things are chuffing epic...first off ive got a good result with swmbo being over the moon with how it looks on the front with them just sticking out the front of the expedit. Made me tidy cabling as well so it looks better as well.
Sound? Its truly epic...i mean its epic...i should of thought it would be as they are big but wow do they punch your face in...details etc as everyone described..With the dual psa subs boom crash wallop......
The iso acoustic aptera was a tad too high, but slightly better than the foam but i like the look on the foam tbh .I’m running them sealed at the moment.

If your good lady’s on board, it’s a win win :smashin:

@Topmetom 2 Pleased you like them, Welcome to the Arendal club and enjoy :thumbsup: you will need the Surrounds NOW.:laugh: then you will be blown away..... :D

Arendal have been great and agreed to replace the Towers but I need to send them back first.
Being without them for a couple of days to a week will be so annoying.

I'm wondering if there is any way I can twist their arm so they'd send them in advance. I wouldn't mind even putting down some form of deposit for them in good faith.

Arendal have been great and agreed to replace the Towers but I need to send them back first.
Being without them for a couple of days to a week will be so annoying.

I'm wondering if there is any way I can twist their arm so they'd send them in advance. I wouldn't mind even putting down some form of deposit for them in good faith.

If you paid for them again they’d almost certainly do that, whether they will with a deposit or not I’m not sure.

If you paid for them again they’d almost certainly do that, whether they will with a deposit or not I’m not sure.

Crap.. I've put myself in a sticky situation as my family are very anti-boxes in the house and 'can't remember' where they put the boxes .

The last time i heard that phrase they 'couldnt remember' where the panasonic 902b stand was... and i found it in the skip.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom