1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you using the value pack headset for your PSP or have you bought a new set?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by tony kop77, Mar 28, 2005.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    I am looking to buy some headphones as I dont have any and the ones that came with the value pack are not that great.
    I will use the headphones mainly for the PSP but also for music, films and gaming late at night.
    What headphones would you advise for the PSP though as I said I will use the headphones now and again when I am on xbox, gamecube, dvd or watching sky late at night.

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,272
    I usually play my PSP with no headphones and just use the speakers but sometimes I hook up the PSP headphones when I want to get the full gaming experience, didnt think they were actually that bad but then before the PSP I never had a pair of earphones as I never had a Tape, CD or MiniDisc Player.

Out of interest, has anyone tried hooking up their PSP so it outputs sound through their TV or hi-fi?
    I played around with this last week when I had the Episode 3 Trailer stored on the PSP, now thats a pair of speakers lol

3. wallisj

wallisj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Didn't bother with the value pack, got a 1gb mem stick, aero case and B&O headphones (had a couple of years)....nice for comfort

Building a large collection of PSP compatible movies...lappy spends all weekend converting my dvds so i can watch them in the hotel during the week at work and on the flights

4. papachumba

papachumba
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    k, i went a bit mad and bought a pair of these:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er6i.asp

I started using them with the psp and the quality of sound is second to none (you just have to watch out not to get hit by a bus as they suppress all outside sounds hehe), then i moved them over to my pc to use in Counter Strike Source, and that is just blindin as you can actually hear people walking around from miles off.

Might be unconfortable for some people though.... im absolutely fine with them.... apart from the fact that errr... the tips have started going yellow from my ears now... :rolleyes: :oops: