1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you happy with your Loewe Aventos?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by mgns, Aug 9, 2004.

1. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hi all,

I've had a look at the past messages regarding the Loewe Aventos but they seemed to have been posted just after they were bought.

I was wondering what people had to say now that they've given their Aventos' a chance to settle in?

Are you happy with the picture + build quality? Any advice for prospective owners? Have you had any problems? Do you think you'd have been better off with another CRT?

Thanks for your help :)

mgns

2. mgns

mgns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    just thought i'd give it another quick airing.

loewe mimo owners feel free to add your comments - seeing as it's basically the same tv.

cheers

mgns

3. jpm61

jpm61
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am generally happy with my Loewe Aventos, however there is one thing that bothers me, it's when I switch to picture and text, the picture only appears to be showing about 2 thirds of the full picture, I would like to know if there is anyway to ajust this so I can get the full picture visible, I also have a Sony which has the same function but shows the full picture and text in split screen mode.

4. lasinen

lasinen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My personal experience with Loewe has always been a good on and with the Aventos is no exception.

Considering the quality of the sound and especially picture as well as the standard features and connections on the TV, the was no better television for that type of money.

Build qualities on Loewes are always up to German standards so there are no problems there nor are there any problems with the television itself.

In regards to the problem with the picture which is only showing 2 thirds of the full, I seem not to have the same problem so maybe seeing your dealer will be a good idea.

Lasinen