• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Are you considering a Techwood?

adymartin

Standard Member
This is a friendly piece of advice to anyone considering purchasing a techwood plasma TV.

Don't!!...

I have read some right rubbish here and there about these sets on the net. some slaggings, some praise.
If you can put up with motion blurring, poor colour definition, solarization and furry pictures then the Techwood is definitely the set for you, otherwise you are in for a shock.
motion blur occurs even through DVD 's so you can imagine the problems with sky.

I have owned 2 of these sets so I do know what i'm talking about. save an extra 2-300 quid and your choice is increased massively. having replaced mine with a set costing only £400 more, my eyes have been opened to what can be achieved by a plasma display without re-mortgaging your house!!

please take heed....

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom