Are you a creature of habit?

When In Rome

Ex Member
Reaction score
43614575-1565027013598143-6024722699668946944-o.jpg

Ron Watson is a creature of habit, he admits. He’s also someone who doesn’t want to cook — and doesn’t want his wife of 20 years, Diana, to have to cook after a long day at work, either. So nearly every day for the past 15 years, the couple has slid into table 412 at the west-side Texas Roadhouse restaurant for their only meal of the day.

Couple has eaten at the same Wichita restaurant six nights a week for 15 years

I thought, maybe they could move in, seeing as they virtually live there. :rotfl:

Does anyone else use a regular eatery and how many times a year would you go?

What's he eating as he is rather large for only one meal a day, though some of the portion sizes in the US I have seen could probably feed a family of four.

What's he eating as he is rather large for only one meal a day, though some of the portion sizes in the US I have seen could probably feed a family of four.

He orders barbecue chicken breast — or if he’s feeling a little crazy, the pork chop, well done — plus mashed potatoes with brown gravy and an iceberg lettuce salad with Italian dressing. Though recently, he’s discovered sweet potatoes.

Does not mention the pancakes, maple syrup and cream strangely...

He’s also lifting the Baseball trophy in the background

The same meal every day? Ugh.

Bad enough looking at the same woman every day :laugh:

Out of sheer bloody mindedness if I ever find myself in Wichita I’ll be sure to sit at table 412 and eat really slowly

When he turns up and stands by your table and looks you in the eye maybe you'll have second thoughts? :)

Not eating per se, but I have a regular dump time, though only if I'm at work. What's sad is that I even seem to have stopped having dumps at the weekend, as if my body knows to wait til I'm back at work :laugh:

Not eating per se, but I have a regular dump time, though only if I'm at work. What's sad is that I even seem to have stopped having dumps at the weekend, as if my body knows to wait til I'm back at work :laugh:

08:50

Way more information than we needed....:eek:

I live on my own and have no kids, so yes, I imagine that I have certain rituals I practise every day because there's no one to tell me any different.

Yes, but not quite to that extent.
During the working week I have the same lunch 4 days a week (at home) - the other day I have lunch out with my other half (at the same cafe every Friday).
So allowing for holidays etc. we eat at the same cafe about 40-45 times a year. It isn't open at weekends - probably a good thing...

Sort of.

I have fairly set routine day to day which doesn't change and it aggravates me when it does get changed.

I'm one of these people that can't relax if I know I have something to do, even if that something is many hours away. I'm always clock watching to make sure I get it done in it's allotted time slot.

Means I rarely truly relax before 9-10pm, as after this time I have nothing to do and finally stop clock watching (to a degree).

Yeah I'm a creature of habit, twice a day, 3 if the Mrs is at work, what are we talking about again?:D

When he turns up and stands by your table and looks you in the eye maybe you'll have second thoughts? :)
If he he is looking into rousetafarian's eye whilst our learned moderator is sat at the table that us going to make this hungry American very short and certainly not a threat unless of course he need a big gun and I do believe that Trump feels all restaurant goers should be armed just in case.

Out of sheer bloody mindedness if I ever find myself in Wichita I’ll be sure to sit at table 412 and eat really slowly

it's like some social clubs / pubs I've been to in the past - got forbid if you sit in someone seat!

about 10 years ago I went to a social club for new years eve with my parents (my mums local) and we'd bought tickets etc - but my mum was insistent we got there for when the doors opens...I was like why - there's a set amount of tickets sold for the allocated seats etc... so, I sat in her house having a few drinks (with her bloke) ad she was getting into a flap because she'd put coats over seats and was getting funny looks etc...

I've been a bit miffed recently as my body has been waiting until I get home before wanting a dump :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom