Are we giving too many vaccines too quickly to children? No...

A vaccine that may cause autism

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

Skip to page 11
Paragraph above Reporting Of Adverse Effects

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.

FDA document admits vaccines are linked to autism

Be careful with this.
Firstly, think about the bleach adverts that claim to destroy up to 99% of all known germs. It's bleach, it wipes out damn near everything. The reason for up to 99% is that getting evidence that is statistically solid beyond 99% is pretty near impossible because the bacteria are constantly changing.
Similarly not all causes of autism have been found let alone mechanisms so you can't absolutely claim that anything doesn't cause it.
Adverse event being reported doesn't mean that the vaccine was responsible or that the was a possible link or even that autism was in fact present after investigation, just that there was a report. Therefore the second link title is false because there wasn't an admission. If Natural News were serious they would show comparisons of autism rates across different situations e.g. amongst those not vaccinated, incidents of other conditions, genetic factors etc.
I haven't even touched on the statistics involved.

In brief, I check the agendas of sources on anything important.

Last edited:
Exactly. Manufacturers are obligated to put certain information on medications if there are enough reports - unfortunately they do not have to be verified and can come from any old wack-a-doodle.

@jimmyriddle77 : Do you have an anti vaccination agenda? You seem to be very anti vaccination and latching onto anything that would suggest vaccination is bad.
Seeing as most vaccinations are given at a young age to children who would not have been diagnosed with autism even if they had it then would be very difficult to prove a link. There was the whole MMR scare a few years ago about this which was subsequently shown to be a false link. it is just a shame that these things are reported by the media and people latch onto them but then fail to register the smaller article a few months later that says there is no link!!!!!

Just saw these, which give a good idea of the point of vaccines - cases in the US per 100K people per year, by state.

Measles.png

Polio.png

Rubella.png

Unfortunately, anti-vaxxers look at data like this then claim that these diseases were in a natural decline anyway. Bat-shit crazy I know.

Would love to see the maths for that :D Measles was flat then suddenly nothing. Polio was on the increase :)

Tsk tsk, fancy expecting them to deal with reality.

I'm not expecting them to - would just love to see their workings :)

It is the same workings as people claiming the earth is flat!!!! It is not something you want to delve in to much. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I would love to see the EU make vaccinations mandatory and deny child benefit, school access, etc to those that don't. Yes, I know it's their children that suffer but better that than starting epidemics among the vulnerable who have no choice in the matter.

A slippery slope though.
Also what happens if someone can't prove a vaccination due to paperwork problems, having moved around etc?

WoW! Just WoW! There's a lot of ways to look at the world, why would you choose the main stream media to reliably inform you how the world works? It's usually wrong on so many levels. That report on weapons of mass destruction presented by the Government worked out well!!! I don't believe everything I hear and read. For example, peanut allergies. Peanut oil, predominately, is used in vaccines as an adjuvant. To provoke the immune system into a reaction, to help all the lovely vaccine ingredients absorbtion. Instead, were told "your mother ate too many peanuts when she was pregnant" weeelllll, sheeeeettt....thanks mum. I would seriously reconsider a decision to inject my own flesh and blood with Thiermosol, an organic MERCURY COMPOUND. Before Thiermosol, Mercury was actually used, the second most poisonous element on the earth?!?! There is NO safe level of Mercury, organic or otherwise, that you should inject into yourself or your child. Think about that.

WoW! Just WoW! There's a lot of ways to look at the world, why would you choose the main stream media to reliably inform you how the world works? It's usually wrong on so many levels. That report on weapons of mass destruction presented by the Government worked out well!!! I don't believe everything I hear and read. For example, peanut allergies. Peanut oil, predominately, is used in vaccines as an adjuvant. To provoke the immune system into a reaction, to help all the lovely vaccine ingredients absorbtion. Instead, were told "your mother ate too many peanuts when she was pregnant" weeelllll, sheeeeettt....thanks mum. I would seriously reconsider a decision to inject my own flesh and blood with Thiermosol, an organic MERCURY COMPOUND. Before Thiermosol, Mercury was actually used, the second most poisonous element on the earth?!?! There is NO safe level of Mercury, organic or otherwise, that you should inject into yourself or your child. Think about that.

There have been numerous studies on the safety of thimerosal (I'm guessing this is what you mean?) and none (of the proper studies) have found any clear issues.

This is sodium reacting with water - do you object to consuming salt? Speaking of which, table salt also contains chlorine, and we should all know how nasty that can be. This is one of the easiest examples, but there are many many more, and you interact and use them every single day.

My point is, various elements/compounds can act in certain ways, but it's ridiculous to use that as a generalisation, you need to look at quantities, the actual use, and the whole picture.

I would seriously reconsider a decision to inject my own flesh and blood with Thiermosol, an organic MERCURY COMPOUND.

I read somewhere recently that it's only used in the seasonal flu jab.

A quick google gave this from here:

What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a vaccine additive, added to some vaccines to prevent germs (like bacteria and fungi) from growing in them. If germs grow in vaccines, they can cause illness—or even death.

Why do some people worry about thimerosal in vaccines?
You may have heard that thimerosal has mercury in it. Not all types of mercury are the same. Some types of mercury, like mercury in some kinds of fish, stay in the human body and can make people sick. Thimerosal is a different kind of mercury. It doesn’t stay in the body, and is unlikely to make us sick.

Is thimerosal safe?
Yes. Thimerosal has been used safely in vaccines for a long time (since the 1930s).

Scientists have been studying the use of thimerosal in vaccines for many years. They haven’t found any evidence that thimerosal causes harm.

[paste:font size="4"]some flu vaccines. Yearly flu vaccines are recommended for all children. If you are worried about thimerosal, you can ask for a flu vaccine without it.

Thanks for the post as it tells me all I need to know.

Yes, it used to be in other vaccines but after the silliness and hysteria following the MMR Wakefield scandal, it was decided to replace it "just in case" - it turns out of course that it's perfectly safe in the quantities found in vaccines.

Ignorant people do not understand that toxicity depends greatly on quantity and also the form of the chemical in question.

Some ignorant anti-vaxxers still blame it for autism even though Thiomersal hasn't been used in children's vaccines for over a decade - and the rate of autism hasn't dropped.

Unfortunately a little knowledge is dangerous. They will slate others for being stupid and listening to the mainstream media while blindly believing their own source which has no peer review or basis!!!!

Yes, it used to be in other vaccines but after the silliness and hysteria following the MMR Wakefield scandal, it was decided to replace it "just in case" - it turns out of course that it's perfectly safe in the quantities found in vaccines.

Read this again ^ and tell me how silly this sounds? Becuase of the fallout of the "hysteria" Vaccine ingredients were change....{{{JUST IN CASE}}} hmmmm ok that sounds like a legitimate reason.

Get real - it was to calm people down really.
The risks were absurdly low, much lower than not giving kids a decent diet.

A quick google gave this from here:

What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a vaccine additive, added to some vaccines to prevent germs (like bacteria and fungi) from growing in them. If germs grow in vaccines, they can cause illness—or even death.

Why do some people worry about thimerosal in vaccines?
You may have heard that thimerosal has mercury in it. Not all types of mercury are the same. Some types of mercury, like mercury in some kinds of fish, stay in the human body and can make people sick. Thimerosal is a different kind of mercury. It doesn’t stay in the body, and is unlikely to make us sick.

Is thimerosal safe?
Yes. Thimerosal has been used safely in vaccines for a long time (since the 1930s).

Scientists have been studying the use of thimerosal in vaccines for many years. They haven’t found any evidence that thimerosal causes harm.

[paste:font size="4"]some flu vaccines. Yearly flu vaccines are recommended for all children. If you are worried about thimerosal, you can ask for a flu vaccine without it.

Of course, the manufactuers will advocate their own product and say its 100% safe. Its a multi-billion £ industry! What have they got to loose to back an independent peer review of a product that may damage users?

Get real - it was to calm people down really.
The risks were absurdly low, much lower than not giving kids a decent diet.

Reallly! So if it was safe in the first place why change it on a simple allegation?!! Its ridiculous by its own admission! REAL ENOUGH!

WoW! Just WoW! There's a lot of ways to look at the world, why would you choose the main stream media to reliably inform you how the world works? It's usually wrong on so many levels.

So which are the best sources of information/data?

Read this again ^ and tell me how silly this sounds? Becuase of the fallout of the "hysteria" Vaccine ingredients were change....{{{JUST IN CASE}}} hmmmm ok that sounds like a legitimate reason.

Yes, it was a knee jerk reaction - understandable given that the "research" was published in a well respected journal and the nature of the accusations.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom