Are these people any good

jonnypb

bought memory from them before, no problems at all. some of their memory comes from jersey so it can take a few days but they do send from the UK but it's slightly more expensive

Just call me Al

Novice Member
bought memory from them before, no problems at all. some of their memory comes from jersey so it can take a few days but they do send from the UK but it's slightly more expensive

OK Thanks for that. I will order from them as I have a little over a week & they seem to be the only ones with the Extreme 3 4GB in at a reasonable price..

Just call me Al

Novice Member
Well I ordered a Extreme 111. 4GB CF card on Bank Holiday Monday (27-08-07) about 6.60pm & I only paid for the basic postage (UK - Standard Delivery is 2-5 working days unless otherwise notified.) & it arrived this morning (29-08-07). Very good service. I will use them again for sure. I was going to buy from 'Play' but they didn't have any 4GB in. The Card was £38.90 with Postage.

PS. The card came in it's plastic case, also included was a Sandisk keyring case that will hold 2 Cards & case & a Sandisk RescuePro disk that restores lost images from disks. A couple of sites I went on did not include this for the same or more money.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom