Are these legit Blu'rays on eBay?

Hades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am probably being over cautious here, but wondered what you guys think.

The seller does have 100% feedback, but lists all his auctions as private, has multiple copies of all his titles. When they are sold out, a load more go up.

He lists that many, if you watch and wait.. a bargain can eventually be had.

Quite a few I am interested in but just unsure.

UNDERWORLD RISE OF THE LYCANS Blu Ray film SEALED

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I think the feedback speaks for itself.

I've watched quite a few of this users listings recently but not won any as yet. Got no reason to think they're not kosher.

Yes the feedback does... its just the private listings and constant multiple copies going up of each title.

He/she may will be a business and have contacts in the trade.

Will take a stab at one and see what its like. Mind you not sure how I would tell if it was fake.

Yes the feedback does... its just the private listings and constant multiple copies going up of each title.

He/she may will be a business and have contacts in the trade.

Will take a stab at one and see what its like. Mind you not sure how I would tell if it was fake.

I've never had a fake blu-ray before but I've had a fake DVD and a fake DS game fairly recently and they were both pretty bleedin' obviously fake. :)

Let us know how you get on. :thumbsup:

Got stung a couple of times with DVD's..... the is being too careful and then there is me.

Will soon find out and will report back.

Keeping my fingers crossed as there are many titles I want. With the seller having so many its nearly odds on you can get one at a good price eventually.

they look legit they probably just shoplift them :smashin: lol

I've bought from this seller before. No complaints with the transaction.

The films don't seem particually cheap to me.

The one in the op's link is already 13 bat with 8 hours left.

I won "The Day the Earth Stood Still" blu ray from him last night at £10.83, so I'll let you know if any probs. Goona put him on my saved sellers list though methnks! :)

I won "The Day the Earth Stood Still" blu ray from him last night at £10.83, so I'll let you know if any probs. Goona put him on my saved sellers list though methnks! :)

Now that's a good price. Free postage too.

Might have to keep my eye on these.

:smashin:

The films don't seem particually cheap to me.

The one in the op's link is already 13 bat with 8 hours left.
If you watch all the titles of a particular film, with so many copies constantly being listed by the seller, the odds are in your favour at grabbing a bargain. Its just down to how long you want to play the waiting game.

This seller looks legit to me, looking at the X Men box sets in his/her listings is enough to convince me, also QoS with a slip case.

The stuff maybe off the back of a lorry but who cares?, not me...

They look legit to me. Some of the pics aren't very good though and fades the cover. That Underworld has the proper factory seal on it that pulls off. Third party sealer don't tend to have that.

Well I have one incoming, if it looks OK in the flesh, I will be watching many more :smashin:

I've just checked the sellers name and I confirm that I have used them before (about 12 months ago), and bought several blu rays off them at the time. Everything came through quickly,sealed and in perfect condition,
Recommended seller!

i've put in a couple of bids but of course i don't stand a chance of getting them.. i find it nigh on impossible to win anything on ebay these days with all the snipers..

well i take it back, i got xmen trilogy for £23.17 :) got sniped by 16p on The Spirit though :(

Last edited:
I just got Frost/Nixon for £10.65, very pleased with that :)

You all seem to be happy with this, this guy could earn a lot from this forum :cool:

Mine arrived this morning, excellent service and @ a bargain price. Will be keeping an eye on his auctions now.

Just tested it (Defiance) and it loaded fine. Comes on as 1080/24 and with DTS-HD MA track.

Picture was full screen, so assume that's how it should be for this film.

VC1 and fluctuating between 15-33 Mbps

Only thing I found strange was it had a trailer for Traitor on it and at the end it said in cinemas March.

Got Day the Earth Stood Still through 2 days after winning and still sealed as described. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom