• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Are there any shopping center cinemas in the UK which have their own car park?

snowkit

Standard Member
I am looking for a cinema in London or close to London to watch 2D and 3D movies. Ideally I would like to be in the county of surrey. Where the cinema is located inside a shopping center which has it's own car park inside. I cannot seem to find any like this, perhaps I am looking in the wrong places. I am just sick of the bad weather and don't want to walk. So would rather be inside from the moment I get out of my car and into the cinema. Anything like this anywhere?

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
I am looking for a cinema in London or close to London to watch 2D and 3D movies. Ideally I would like to be in the county of surrey. Where the cinema is located inside a shopping center which has it's own car park inside. I cannot seem to find any like this, perhaps I am looking in the wrong places. I am just sick of the bad weather and don't want to walk. So would rather be inside from the moment I get out of my car and into the cinema. Anything like this anywhere?

I *think* the cinema (UCI?) in Sutton has it's own car park.

snowkit

Standard Member
Thanks for the replies

Do you have a website of the Sutton UCI cinema, from what I have read is that Odeon bough UCI and closed down the sutton cinema, but then there is a UCI.ie ireland website which only has three cinemas in Ireland. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place, could you please post a website?

Also are there any other ones with their own car parks?

Many thanks in advance

Beany31

Distinguished Member
Not sure if this is too far but in Kent, there's Bluewater cinema or Lakeside in Thurrock.

Razor

Distinguished Member
Wimbledon Cinema has a car park right next to it and also has IMAX.

Epsom cinema also has a carpark a few hundred meters away from it and is based in the town centre.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom