Are there any RGB cables ANYWHERE!?!

mike.hutch

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Does anybody know where I can get an RGB Wii cable before Christmas? Nowhere seems to have them, only one on ebay! I would go for a component cable (if I could get one of those) but the XBOX 360 uses the only component input I have.

:lease:

Really? will that work OK? I don't think I will fit those on there, as the inputs are on the back of the Plasma screen and it's quite tight, but if it will work I'll find some similar one's with a short cable instead.

:smashin:

@dorgo

There are plenty of cheap 3rd party cables coming out in the New Year but OP specified one before Christmas which is the real challenge.

Cheers,

Nigel

You could try one of these. A bit expensive but it will allow you to make ue of the component capabilities on your Wii & TV.

Amazon have them in stock now. Just ordered one myself.

Has anyone had any luck spotting an RGB cable anywhere today?

i was in my local game and the had about 4 rgb cables on the shelf, wanted £22 for them though:thumbsdow

GAME in the Galleries have them in stock, I think they came in today.

My local Gamestation (Derby) had quite a few on the shelves and they were priced at £14.99.

So try you local store or their website :smashin:

Lovely! Thanks for the heads up. Amazon estimate Tues-Wed delivery next week. Nice one! :smashin:

Just ordered one...tuesday estimated delivery....:thumbsup:

The new Virgin Magastore in Meadowhall, Sheffield has loads on the shelf if anyone's near there.

Game in the Trafford Centre had a load yesterday (the main one upstairs).

Game in chelmsford has offical RGB leads in stock and some component leads - not offical ones. have just bought one and looks fantastic - :thumbsup:

Dal

Game (1st Floor) in Trafford Centre, Manchester had 7 x SCART cables on display at 14:00 today.

I saw a RGB Cable in E-Play in Milton Keynes last night, whilst doing my xmas shopping.

No component cables though :(

Game - Grimsby had lots of these yesterday.

S'not all good news though, I mean, you'd have to come to Grimsby....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom