Are there any RGB cables ANYWHERE!?!

mike.hutch

Guys,

Does anybody know where I can get an RGB Wii cable before Christmas? Nowhere seems to have them, only one on ebay! I would go for a component cable (if I could get one of those) but the XBOX 360 uses the only component input I have.

:lease:

dllord

Novice Member

mike.hutch

Really? will that work OK? I don't think I will fit those on there, as the inputs are on the back of the Plasma screen and it's quite tight, but if it will work I'll find some similar one's with a short cable instead.

:smashin:

nheather

Distinguished Member
@dorgo

There are plenty of cheap 3rd party cables coming out in the New Year but OP specified one before Christmas which is the real challenge.

Cheers,

Nigel

GreenBars

You could try one of these. A bit expensive but it will allow you to make ue of the component capabilities on your Wii & TV.

dodger747

Novice Member

chic

Has anyone had any luck spotting an RGB cable anywhere today?
i was in my local game and the had about 4 rgb cables on the shelf, wanted £22 for them though:thumbsdow

dcfcviper

Novice Member
My local Gamestation (Derby) had quite a few on the shelves and they were priced at £14.99.

So try you local store or their website :smashin:

Mojo-Filter

Standard Member
Lovely! Thanks for the heads up. Amazon estimate Tues-Wed delivery next week. Nice one! :smashin:

pave

Banned
Just ordered one...tuesday estimated delivery....:thumbsup:

KinkyAffro

Novice Member
The new Virgin Magastore in Meadowhall, Sheffield has loads on the shelf if anyone's near there.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Game in chelmsford has offical RGB leads in stock and some component leads - not offical ones. have just bought one and looks fantastic - :thumbsup:

Dal

steggy

Novice Member
I saw a RGB Cable in E-Play in Milton Keynes last night, whilst doing my xmas shopping.

No component cables though :(

Hissing_Sid

Novice Member
Game - Grimsby had lots of these yesterday.

S'not all good news though, I mean, you'd have to come to Grimsby....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mola Mola debuts Kula integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett