Are there any good DS Lite Bundle deals ?

marcstang

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a DS Lite for the wife and was wondering if anyone knows of any good bundle deals on the highstreet ?

Thanks

Think the best one is in Gamestation stores...

DS Lite plus any game for £109.00

Game do a similair deal but its from a choice of games (most of which are pants titles like Storm Breaker)

HTH

Neil

marcstang said:
I'm looking for a DS Lite for the wife and was wondering if anyone knows of any good bundle deals on the highstreet ?

Thanks
Toys r us do one for £129.99 with new super mario bros and any game plus an acessory pack, so you could get animal crossing, mario kart, nintendogs etc

I think Toys R Us are still doing their DS Lite, New Super Mario Bros, Accessories pack and any other game for £130. If you pick wisely, you can effectively get a £30 for £20, and a free accessories pack, if you want to look at it that way while comparing it to a £109 deal elsewhere.

Edit - Sorry, posted at the same time as the above.

Just thought I would add my thoughts on the above Toys R Us deal. I went for it with NSMB and ACWW. Plus got Brain Training so all in all I got the DS and 3 games for £150 which I think is pretty good. Note that the accessories pack is pretty ropey, screen protectors are pants imo, 3 spare stylus which are cream coloured (I have a black ds which has a spare anyway), two cheap plastic game card holders (not bad) and a fake leather pouch (which is the best bit I reckon) oh and a screen cloth that actually puts more white bits of c**p on the screens than you are trying to wipe off.

Though overall I love it! Plus going to Toys R Us is pretty cool, not been there in time, favourite aisle was always the supersoaker aisle :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom