Are SSG-4100GB Glasses compatible with Samsung UE32ES6300?

yeah the samsung website glasses checker is flawed, my mate has a 40es6300 and he gave me a spare pair of ssg-4100gb glasses for my tv and they work fine. so they should work on your 32" version

Thanks, thats good to know. However, a lot of websites saying they wont work. I found this one also which says they are only compatible with the E models. Check Samsung SSG-4100GB Active Shutter 3D Glasses x2

I just want to know WILL THEY WORK OR NOT! Why are there so many conflicting answers. Not hard. they either work or they don't

Thanks, thats good to know. However, a lot of websites saying they wont work. I found this one also which says they are only compatible with the E models. Check Samsung SSG-4100GB Active Shutter 3D Glasses x2

I just want to know WILL THEY WORK OR NOT! Why are there so many conflicting answers. Not hard. they either work or they don't

Ermmm you've answered your own question.

They are compatible with all E models, that is all Samsung TV's from the 2012/13 range.

As the ES6300 is an E model, then yes they will work. Definitively.

Ermmm you've answered your own question.

They are compatible with all E models, that is all Samsung TV's from the 2012/13 range.

As the ES6300 is an E model, then yes they will work. Definitively.

Hi thanks for replying but the ES6300 is an ES model. and not an E model. That is why i am unsure if they will work.

Hi thanks for replying but the ES6300 is an ES model. and not an E model. That is why i am unsure if they will work.

They will work. The E models are ALL models produced in that year, irrespective of type (they all have the same active 3d system). After that it's irrelevant whether it's an ES (LED) or an E (Plasma).

I have those exact glasses with an ES6900 for example.

They will work. Fact. 100%.

They will work. The E models are ALL models produced in that year, irrespective of type (they all have the same active 3d system). After that it's irrelevant whether it's an ES (LED) or an E (Plasma).

I have those exact glasses with an ES6900 for example.

They will work. Fact. 100%.

Thanks I definitely know who to kill if they don' t :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom